New Story Alert

Hi all!

If you haven't checked out my new story, She's My Bodyguard, please give it a read!

Quick synopsis:

Leysa Romera, 28, First and Only Female MARSOC Raider to ever make it to graduation and deploy. Last of her squadron. Honorably discharged with a Medal of Honor, she moved to security after her discharge. But she carries a heavy burden. The loss of her fiancé and child, as well as the other three who were with her that day.

Mason Clairmont, 32, Former Navy SEAL, Honorably Discharged, and one of two alive in his squadron. Took over his father's legacy after discharge and holds a Medal of Honor. With his current 24/7 bodyguard retiring, he needs a new one, and the company he is contracted with sends Leysa.

When shit goes south, will her past send these two flying together to a future together, or will fate have something in store and make them meet the end they were supposed to meet back in Iraq all those years ago?

Please bear with me, I know I have not updated my stories in a LONG time. I'm working on it. I started a new career and it doesn't allow me to be on my phone much. I'm actually in the same line of work! I'm one of the few female bodyguards in the field! So this hits a little close to home.

Enjoy!