Chapter Five (V)

Theron is above. You know him from TFIOS, but I know him from True Blood. Sam Trammel, Ladies and Gents.

-Sapphire-

I was still warm when I woke up, meaning Acheron was still sleeping, or watching me sleep. A knock on the door made me crawl out of the same spot I crawled in from, and answer it. Enyo was standing there, a bright look on her face.

"Good morning Sapphire! Did you sleep alright?" I didn't have coffee, or caffeine, and I was pretty cranky right now.

"Yes, thank you..."

"The healer brought some more crystals by, something much more potent and it seeped into Theron's skin overnight so he has some more strength today. Would you like to join us on a hunt today?" I rubbed my eyes.

"I'm not really awake yet..."

"Oh! You humans and your caffeine! I forgot about that. If you come outside, we can enjoy some tea together. It'll wake you up. In the mean time, you can wear this." She handed me a plain Celtic dress, emerald green, with a golden belt, similar to what I was already wearing.

"Thank you

"Thank you..." It was made of soft material, probably expensive as hell.

"I'll see you momentarily." She was too perky in the morning. But, her mate was well for now. She looked so upset when I first saw her. She was full of life and happiness now.

"I take it she is in a good mood?" Acheron lifted his head, then yawned.

"Very." I held the dress in my arms, needing to change.

"Well, that's good." I stretched before shifting back and-

"Acheron!" I quickly turned away, covered my eyes. His body could kill and I wasn't dying today!

"Oh, you're bound to see it eventually," He came up behind me, right in my ear, and whispered, "mate." I felt my face heat up and I screamed into my dress. "I'll see you outside." I didn't have to look to see the smirk on his face. I knew it was there.

I changed quickly into the dress, only to find that it was too small.

"Crap..." I muttered. It was entirely too tight. I peeked out, finding Enyo in the kitchenette, making the tea. "Enyo? This dress is too small." She came by and saw.

"Oh! I'm sorry." She dashed off and came back with a pink Roman style dress. It fit much looser and was more comfortable. I joined Enyo outside, where there were two steaming cups of tea under the tree on a soft blanket. I sat across from Enyo and we began to talk. She asked me about myself and what the world was like now. She hadn't visited Earth since 1940 and she was curious about it. I was happy enough to answer.

"Since you can answer this.. Is all that biblical stuff real?" She sipped at her second cup.

"Yes and no."