Babysitting (R)

R E E C E B I B B Y

For: Rachelbomb17

◦◦◦

You were currently sat in your living room with your little cousin, Ella, in front of some children's program. She's sat next to you, gazing at the screen intently.

When your aunt asked for you to babysit while her, your uncle and your parents went out, you jumped at the chance. You loved children, especially your three year old cousin. Ella's an angel to look after.

Your phone buzzes and you take your attention from Ella to read the text.

Reece: Can I come over? x

You: Sure :) babysitting Ella but you're more than welcome x

Reece: On my way x

The door knocks after a few minutes and you check Ella to make sure she's okay before you answer it.

Reece walks through the door, giving you a hug and placing a soft kiss on your lips before slipping off his coat and shoes.

You follow him through to the living room, watching as Ella gets excited by the new company.

"Reece!" she squeals, climbing off the sofa and running over to him. He chuckles and picks her up, balancing her on his hip so he can boop her gently on the nose.

"I missed you." he grins when she snuggles into his side. Reece had met most of your family, and he's always loved Ella. It goes both ways, Ella was drawn to your boyfriend more than anyone and it was adorable.

He sits down on the sofa, placing your cousin next to him so she can settle down comfortably. You take the space the other side of him, leaning your head on his shoulder and sighing in contentment.

Ella starts babbling away to Reece about her day and he seems genuinely interested in the conversation. He absolutely adores her and it makes your heart melt.

Before you know it, small screams are escaping the mouth of your little cousin while Reece tickles her.

"S-stop!" she giggles, flailing her arms and legs all over and she squirms underneath him. Reece just smirks, carrying on anyway.

A couple hours pass and it's time to put Ella to bed. You look over and see she's completely passed out next to Reece, so he picks her up carefully so he doesn't wake her, and carries her to the spare room.

He puts her down, kissing her forehead before tucking her in.

"Sweet dreams El." he smiles, walking over to where you're stood in the doorway. He snakes an arm around your waist and you both stay there for a minute, watching her sleep peacefully.

"I'm tired." you admit, letting out a yawn.

Reece sweeps you off your feet, picking you up as you giggle. "I didn't mean for you to put me to bed too."

"Shh." he hushes you with a smirk, carrying you over to your room and placing you down on the bed.

"Reece, I'm still in jeans." you chuckle, standing up and finding something to wear to bed. You manage to find one of Reece's shirts that you stole, and disappear into the bathroom to put it on.

"Is that my shirt?" Reece raises an eyebrow as you walk back in. You just nod, smirking.

"It's mine now."

"Clearly."

You chuckle, making your way over to the bed and climbing in next to Reece. You snuggle into his chest as he wraps his free arm around your figure.

"Thank you for coming over. Ella really loves you y'know." you smile, kissing the bare skin next to your face.

"She's not the only one in this house who really loves me." he grins. You roll your eyes.

"Sometimes."