Crowd (B)

B L A K E R I C H A R D S O N

For: Mostly_Song 

◦◦◦

"Now," Blake calls through the microphone, making the whole room go silent. "We'd like to choose someone from the crowd to come and sing with us onstage."

Screams erupt in the room. Your hand shoots straight up, watching as the boys point to various people around the room.

Luckily, you're only second row so you're in their view easily.

"You!" Reece points at you as the security guard worms his way through the crowd to take you up onstage.

"What's your name?" George asks when you've finally made your way up to where they're stood.

"Y/n." you speak clearly as Blake slings his arm around your shoulder.

"Y/n here is going to help us out with singing karma." Blake tells the audience.

You sing the song and leave the stage with the biggest smile on your face. The same security guard is waiting for you at the bottom of the steps. "Miss. As you've lost your place in the crowd, the boys would like me to escort you backstage where you can meet them when they're finished."

You stand there shocked. "Really?"

"Yes." he chuckles, leading you to a door down the corridor and opening it to let you in.

"They only have one song left. They'll be through soon." he smiles, closing the door and leaving.

Soon enough, the boys burst through the door and engulf you in a group hug.

"You were amazing!" Blake grins, pulling you to sit next to him on the sofa.

"Thank you!" you smile, "So were you."

You and Blake sit there talking for a while with George and Reece occasionally chiming in.

"What's your instagram?" Blake asks and pulls out his phone. You type in your username and he follows you.

Eventually, the security guard comes back in to escort both you and the boys outside. Blake gives you one last hug before heading off to the car while you walk over to your own.

Your phone buzzes and you look down, realising you've got two notifications.

newhopeblake has started following you
newhopeblake sent you a message

You open the message and stand there in shock.

Was lovely meeting you, do you want to do it again sometime?