Sometimes (R)

R E E C E B I B B Y

For: no one

◦◦◦

You stumble into the kitchen of your holiday apartment, bags full of food making your arms heavy. Reece had given you a list of items he needed for a new cover the boys were to film tomorrow when you offered to go to the shops earlier today.

"Hey!" you nod at Blake, who's sat at the island on his phone.

"Oh hey y/n, Reece sent you out for him again?" he laughs gently at the many bags you're holding.

"As always." you grin, placing the bags on the surface beside Blake to give your arms a rest. He knows you're only joking around.

You quickly put everything away and dash up to your shared room only to find him not there, so find yourself back in the kitchen next to Blake once again.

"Do you know where Reece is? He's not in our room." you ask, a small smile on your face.

"He mentioned something about the pool earlier. Try there." your boyfriend's best friend says.

"Thank you Blake!"

You peer through the window and see Reece resting against the side of the pool, his back towards you as he looks at the opposite wall.

"You never come in here." you giggle from behind him, taking him completely by surprise.

"I know, but I was stressed out and the sound of the water is kind of relaxing." he sighs.

"Aw Reece," you frown, "why are you stressed?"

"Just pressure of making so much music. It's harder than you'd think. I know there's three of us but I'm so exhausted."

"Let me go get changed quickly, then we can talk when I come back down." you say softly.

"I don't want to talk, I just want you." he smiles slightly, looking into your eyes with his own.

"Okay babe. I'll be back in a second."

Once you're changed you lower yourself gently into the pool beside Reece. He immediately wraps his arms around you and you smile at the contact.

He grabs your thighs firmly and lifts you up, your legs wrapping around his waist as your arms weave their way to his neck.

"You have a really nice face." Reece's eyes scan over you as you laugh.

"That's very random."
"It's true though."
"Yours is half decent too."
"Thanks you're so kind."
"I know."

He leans in and you connect your lips with his briefly. As you pull apart you splash his face with water and he gasps.

"Really y/n?" he laughs.

"Sorry." you kiss his forehead and swim away.

"Hey come back!" Reece shouts, swimming over to you.

"You can't run away from me." he grabs your waist and pulls you into him, chuckling to himself as he does so.

"I didn't run, I swam." a smirk appears on your face as you turn around to face your boyfriend.

"You're annoying!"
"You love me."
"Maybe."
"Reece!"
"Sometimes."

"That'll do." you laugh, leaning in for another kiss, a smile on Reece's face and all the stress forgotten.