Mini Golf (B)

B L A K E  R I C H A R D S O N

For: no one

◦◦◦

"Oh my God, Blake! We are so doing mini golf!" you squeal and point to the mini golf course you'd just spotted on your walk.

"Okay, but I haven't done this in a while so I'll probably be terrible." he laughs. You both know that's not true. He's never bad at anything.

You intwine our fingers together and lead him over to the stand, excited grins on both of your faces as you approach the woman behind the counter.

"The two of us please!" you say, a little too excitedly.

"That's ten pounds." the woman behind the stand seems unfazed.

You go into my purse to dig out the money but Blake has already beaten you to it.

She hands you your golf clubs and balls and you playfully slap Blake's arm.

"I was going to pay for that." you whine, causing him to laugh and kiss your forehead.

"It's my treat." he grins and leads you to the first course.

You set my ball on the ground and hit it across the green floor, making it go further away from the hole as possible.

You groan and hit it again, the ball missing the hole again.

After three more hits, you finally get it in.

"Y/n?" Blake asks, a mischievous look on his face.

"Yeah?" you reply, giving him a big smile.

"That was terrible."

You roll my eyes and point to the course. "You have a go then!"

Blake hits the ball and gets it in the hole first try. He laughs and moves towards the next hole.

Blake insists that you go first again so you stick your tongue out at him and do as he says.

This one has a hill in the middle and is practically impossible to get over.

"Blake I can't do it!" you whine after your fourth try.

Blake walks over and wraps his arms around you, reaching over to hold your hand in place on the club.

"Now, swing." he says, as if it's easy. You swing the club and the ball flies over the hill and straight into the hole.

"I did it!" you scream and jump up and down while Blake stands there laughing.

He has his go and gets it in three.

After playing a lot of holes, you find ourselves on the last one. You seem to be getting better as we've gone around.

You take a swing at the ball, hitting it. It goes straight into the hole and you squeal in excitement.

"Blake! Did you see that? I got a hole in one!" you yell, causing multiple people to turn and stare.

"Well done y/n!" Blake claps.

He has his final go, getting it in six and being quite frustrated about it.

"Blake?"

"Yeah?"

"That was terrible."