Dad (B)

B L A K E R I C H A R D S O N

For: mollyb1105

◦◦◦

You look down at the three sticks in horror. They all say positive. This can't be happening. It'll ruin Blake's career and he'll hate you for it.

Knowing he'll be home from going out with the boys soon, you shove the sticks in the bathroom bin and go downstairs. You find myself watching TV until Blake comes home.

"Hey y/n!" Blake hugs you as he walks through the door. You send him a nervous smile and sit back down on the sofa.

"You okay?" he asks, taking a seat next to you and placing his hand on your thigh.

"I'm fine." you fake a smile. You know you're going to have to tell him at some point but he seems so happy right now and you don't want to ruin his mood.

"I'm going to sort the bins out. Collection day is tomorrow." he announces, standing up as you look at him in shock.

He'll find the tests if he does.

"I'll do it." you leap up, taking the bag from his hand.

"Y/n, you always do it. Let me do it for once." he takes the bag back and places a gentle kiss on the top of your head.

There's nothing you can do now but wait. You hear a "What the?" from upstairs and know he's found them when he comes running down the stairs.

"You're pregnant?" he asks, holding the three sticks up in his hand. You can't read his expression right now. You can't tell what he's thinking.

Slowly, you nod, expecting the worst.

"I'm going to be a Dad?" he questions, coming out as more of a whisper. You nod again to answer his question and he races over to you, pulling you into the biggest hug.

"I'm going to be a Dad!" he shouts, excitement now clear in his voice. You let out a sigh of relief, now knowing your little family is going to be okay.