Spare ticket (R)

R E E C E B I B B Y

For: eternalnamjoon

◦◦◦

"Y/n?" Reece's voice calls through the phone, clearly confused as to why you've called him at such a random time on a Wednesday afternoon.

"Reece, hi!" you start, "I've got a spare ticket for Shawn Mendes tomorrow evening and was wondering if you'd like to come with me?"

You cross your fingers and hope he'll agree to go with you. You've liked him for as long as you can remember and you feel like you're slowly progressing together.

"I'd love to!" he agrees happily and you let out a sigh of relief.

"Great! I'll pick you up at six."

"Okay. See you tomorrow!"

Reece hangs up the phone and you squeal in excitement. Not only are you seeing Shawn Mendes, but you're seeing him with the most important person in your life currently.

◦◦◦

"I don't know how long we're going to pretend y/n." Reece sighs as he looks down at his phone. You're driving to the arena and give him a puzzled look.

"What?" you ask, confused out of your mind what he's talking about.

"I don't know how long we're going to pretend that we don't like each other."

His words shock you. He knows that you like him? More importantly, he likes you back?

"I don't know what to say." you admit, keeping your eyes focussed on the road in front of you.

"I do. Listen, I know this is sudden but let's treat tonight as a date. I like you y/n, I really do."

You stop at a traffic light so you lean over and press a quick kiss to Reece's cheek. You're both smiling like crazy at this point and you know tonight's just going to keep getting better.

It doesn't take long to get to the arena and you both rush over to your seats through the sea of fangirls in Shawn's merch. You're sat on the floor and quite close to the front which is extremely lucky on your part. Being close to Shawn Mendes was not an opportunity anyone would turn down.

You dance and sing along to Shawn when he comes on, enjoying each other's company while you have a good time. The opening to never be alone comes on and Reece locks eyes with you. This song has always had a special place in your heart and getting to share it with Reece is magical.

You lean your head on his shoulder as you sway together. He has his arms wrapped around you and you can't help but smile at the contact. He places a gentle kiss to the top of your head and you couldn't be more grateful that tonight happened.

◦◦◦

The boys announced the UK tour!!!! Ahhhhh! I'm going to Birmingham - which one/s are you going to?!