Need some help? (G)

G E O R G E S M I T H

For: majaaxelssson

◦◦◦

"Y/n!" your brother, Reece, calls up the stairs, "You ready yet?"

"Coming!" you shout down, grabbing your things and racing downstairs.

Tonight you're going to a concert with Reece's band mates who he's still yet to introduce you to. You'd think with the amount he sees them you would've met at least one but that's not been the case.

It doesn't take long to drive to the venue. You step out and walk up to the back of the long line.

"George and Blake should be here any minute." Reece informs you as people start to join the queue behind where you're stood.

"Reece!" you hear your brother's name being shouted and turn your head to the person's direction.

The tall brunette jogs up to us, another lad right behind him and pulls Reece into a hug.

"You must be y/n. I'm Blake." he introduces himself, engulfing you in a hug too.

"Nice to meet you." you smile, turning your attention to who you're assuming is George as he chats with Reece.

"George," Reece starts, "This is my sister, y/n."

George sends you a nervous smile and nods at you, leaving you completely confused.

"He does that when he likes someone." Blake whispers in your ear as the queue starts to move.

"Don't mess around Blake." you roll your eyes, knowing he's just joking and trying to trick you or something.

"I'm being serious!" he argues, passing the security our tickets as he lets you through.

The concert is amazing and you find myself dancing along to the different songs with Blake. You can feel George's gaze fixed on you. Maybe Blake was telling the truth.

Reece orders a car to take you back home and shotguns the front, leaving you squished in between George and Blake.

George's hand brushes past yours as he reaches for his phone in his pocket and you blush at the contact. His eyes lock with yours and a grin appears on his face.

You quickly look away and make conversation with Blake until you get home. The boys are staying at yours tonight, so you go to get some extra blankets and pillows out for them.

"Need some help?" A voice comes from behind you. Turning your head, you see it's George. Someone's finally got their confidence.

"Please." you smile, passing him a couple of blankets.

"I had fun tonight. You going to stay up with us?" He asks.

"I don't know. I'm pretty tired." you shrug, walking downstairs with the pillows in your arms.

"I'd like to get to know you y/n." he says from behind you. A smile appears on your face at his comment.

"Maybe I will stay up then."