Sister (B)

B L A K E  R I C H A R D S O N

For: daisyylouise

◦◦◦

"Hey sweetheart!" the creep takes a seat on the bottom of your lounger. He's been staring at you ever since you got here yesterday and you'd be lying if you said he wasn't the creepiest person you've ever come across.

Your brother fancied a holiday abroad, so you're now by the pool side while he gets you both drinks.

"Please leave." you send the man a nervous smile as he rests a hand on your leg.

"You don't want that deep down darling." he smirks. You move your leg away from him and scoot up the lounger, not wanting to be near him at all.

"I think she asked you to leave Sir." Blake appears behind the man, towering over him as he places your drinks down.

"She's just playing around." he moves closer to you, placing his hand back on your leg. You smack it off, giving him the biggest death stare you can manage.

"I think she asked you to leave Sir." Blake repeats, the furious look on his face getting bigger by the second.

The man doesn't move.

"Right," Blake breathes, "We've asked you three times. I'd appreciate it if you got away from my sister who clearly doesn't want you here."

"What are you going to do about it?" the guy chuckles. The sound makes me want to be sick.

Before you can process what's happening, Blake slaps the man across the face, leaving you in complete shock. He's never violent.

"Jesus Christ man!" the guy mumbles as he walks off, holding a hand to his face which now has a red handprint etched on it.

"Thank you Blake." you send him a grateful smile as you hug him.

"I wasn't going to stand there and let some weirdo make my sister uncomfortable." he places a kiss to the top of your head.

A giggle escapes your lips as you play the scenario over and over in your head. "I can't believe you slapped him!"

"He deserved it."