Practice (R)

R E E C E  B I B B Y

For: no one

◦◦◦

"Reece you need to stop stressing." you sigh at your best friend who's currently pacing around your room.

Reece was invited to be a part of a friend's music video, and has to act as the boyfriend. They have to dance and although he's learned all the choreography, he's too nervous for his own good.

"You're going to do fine." you assure him, walking over and placing your hands on his shoulders to stop him from pacing.

"I'm going to mess up and it'll be so embarrassing." he mutters, looking down at the floor.

"Reece, you've done so many of your own music videos now. You know how many takes it can take to get the perfect one, you're going to be fine."

"Practice with me." he says out of nowhere, taking you completely by surprise. You knew the dance because of how many times he's shown it to you, but you didn't think you'd do a good job of it.

"If it'll stop you from pacing, I'll do anything." you giggle, letting him take your hand to lead you to the clear space in your bedroom.

Reece puts the song on his phone and waits for the part to come on, glancing at you nervously as he does so.

About a minute in, he grabs you and starts the dance, looking at you in concentration as you both dance around.

He spins you around as the song slowly comes to an end, spinning you back into his arms and staring into your eyes. Before you can realise what's happening, his lips meet yours and you almost fall over.

Reece pulls back with a smirk and lets you regain your balance.

"Yep, you'll do great."