Chapter 17

Feathery touches woke me.  Fingers slid down my cheeks and along my job.

" Wake up Rory" Frost whispered.

I opened my eyes and smiled at him.

"Morning Seáinín," are applied as he continued to strip by cheek.

"Morning Rory." He leaned forward and gently kissed me, soft as butterfly wings.  As he pulled away he grinned and shoved me off to bed!

"Hey!" I shouted indignantly from the floor.

Frost rolled with laughter on the bed, that is until I grabbed the blanket and pulled.  Soon he was the shocked  one.  Laughter through the room.

"Lord Frost?Roghnaithe?  Are you awake?" Came a voice from the door.

"Yes, we are" Frost replied laughter evident in his voice.

"Breakfast is ready in the High Priestess wishes to leave by midmorning."

"OK we will belong."

Frost and I rose from the floor, smiling at each other.

" Your dresses are next door Rory.  Go change and wash.  We will need at my door shortly OK?"

" Alright Seáinín.  See you soon." I exited Frost's room, entering my own.

Quickly washing and redressing in a light blue gown, and left the planes space that matched Frost's.

Frost was waiting for me and offered his arm before leading me down the hall and the stairs.  The large dining room had several rows of chairs and tables.  The High Priestess was  towards the front with several others eating with her.

We found empty places nearby and began a simple breakfast.  Hot porridge with honey and milk, followed by fried meat, and a potato and vegetable mixture.  Lastly coffee was brought out.

"Roghnaithe." The High Priestess spoke.

"Yes?"

" Are you ready?  We will leave shortly."

"Yes, we're prepared to go.  Are your people ready?  Are Robin's?"

"Yes, all is set.  Good we'll even 10 then,Roghnaithe."

" A moment though." She rose and  beckoned me to follow her.  We entered a small room with just a table and a chair.

" Do you still have the fairy ointment that Morph gave you?"

"Yes, here, I keep it on me at all times.  Morph  said I would need it.  "

" Blessed Morph!  You need to enchant it.  Give it a reveal spell so that Robin's troops and Lord Frost will be able to see the Wicked Unseelie that have hidden in magic."