Chapter 6

Light filled the room, momentarily blinding me as I blinked around trying to locate the sound.

Here Roghnaithe', cam a small voice to my right.

Turning over I saw Morph on the end table, a small compact like object in his hand.

"What's that Morph?", I questioned.

"Fairy ointment.Don't use it, I wanted you to have it with you should you need it", Morph replied.

"Okay.What does it do?"

At this Morph looked away and began to fidget, his small feet making tapping noises while his wings fluttered quickly.

"I can not say yet Roghnaithe, just keep it with you."

"Alright.Hey, can you stop calling me V and call me Rory or Aurora?I would rather either of those".

Morph shuddered and looked away again.

"Chosen one is a sign of high standing in this place.I can not speak so commonly to you Roghnaithe"

"How about when we are by ourselves?Just you and me?"

Morph paused and seemed to be considering my idea.

"I think that would be alright Roghnaithe, I mean Rory', Morph smiled.

"Now, I am sorry to have awoken you, please try to get some sleep."

Morph fluttered out a small opening by the top of the door.

I clicked the lamp back off before I layed down, closing my eyes.I had some serious questions, but sleep dragged me down.I decided to worry about them tomorrow.

Rustling sounds awoke me the next day.Yawning, I stretched and opened my eyes.

Again, small butterfly like creatures fluttered about me.

"Good Morning", a voice announced from my left.

Turning, my eyes fell on a new sight.Before me was a small person about the size of a 8 year old child.

"Hello, I mean good morning to you", I stuttered to be polite.

"My name is Dolidh, Roghnaithe.I will keep the house clean and tidy.I came to make sure you know not to make messes or else I won't be tiding up in here anymore!"

My mouth fell open as iI started in surprise.

"I'd love some honey or porridge if you think I am doing well, however, this is the last you hsould see of me.I usually work at night, but seeing as you are nua I came to you.I hope since you are Roghnaithe that you behave as Lord Frost says you will."

With this, Dolidh vanished.I stared and blinked.Seconds ago I swear someone had stood before me, but as I hadn't believed in magic since I was a child.So, how had Dolidh moved so fast?

A knock at my door focused my attention elsewhere.

"Yes?"

"It is Morph.Breakfast will be in the front room in a few moments Roghnaithe.Lord Frost has requested you join him."

"I'll be ready in 5 Morph", I replied jumping out of bed and looking around.Nothing.

"Um, Morph?"

"Yes, Roghnaithe?"

"What do I wear?"

"In the closet Roghnaithe"

Glancing I saw a large darkly colored closet set against the opposite wall.A beautiful table with a large mirror next to it.A small chair in front.The table surface held my hair brush and hair things.