seventeen

Ariana POV
2 weeks later...

Mac and i wake up at near enough the same time, i downloaded a baby app to check on our baby's development and pregnancy tips. "Oh my gosh! Did you know that i wasn't really pregnant week one and week two? Week three is where all the magic happens!" I read from the baby app, Mac smiles and kisses my lips. "I've noticed that you've got more pregnancy symptoms, definitely." Mac giggles reading off the baby app. "Of course i will be moody!" I playfully slap Mac's chest whilst he points at the symptoms. "I'm not ready for that." He chuckles whilst reading the one that says i may not like the usual foods i eat, "You're gonna be a fussy eater." He sighs and starts to laugh whilst i give him a playful evil eye. I turn off the app and Mac literally begs if he can make breakfast. "No! You do too much for me, i need to do something back in return." I pout because Mac wanted to make the breakfast again. "I'm making the breakfast. End of." Mac smiles and giggles as he bolts down the stairs to make breakfast. "Oh baby, why doesn't daddy let me make something for us? I guess he likes treating me like a princess." I hold my stomach and smile at the thought of Mac and the baby.

"Breakfast!" Mac shouts. "Hmm, something smells good." I giggle and i run downstairs to Mac with a chef's hat on, "Where'd you get that from baby?" I take a photo and post it on Instagram. "I don't know where the hell i got it from but now i insist of wearing it everyday." He smugly smiles and sits me down and gives me a beautiful breakfast. "Pancakes!" I grin and kiss his cheek. "I made them vegan." "Aw thank you baby!"

2 hrs later...

Mac and i walk into the mall because we really needed some stuff to go to Japan for the new TV show. "We're gonna need a big suitcase if we're sharing." I say to Mac as we walk into the suitcase shop. "How about this one? Cheap price and brilliant quality!" Mac says being completely serious, he was pointing to a My Little Pony suitcase. "Baby noo!" I giggle pulling his arm back. "You're boring, you're not stylish like me." He pouts and i started to laugh. "No, I'm sensible and I'm not a 5 year old." I smugly smile, Mac kisses my cheek. "If we get it then baby might like it." He still wouldn't give up the children's suitcase. "Baby might not be a girl and if we have a boy, we don't know what he's interested in, he might like soccer or hockey." I giggle, still refusing to get the suitcase. "Okay then, let's get a boring one." Mac giggles and i kiss his lips. He carries me to the suitcase section which WASN'T FOR CHILDREN! I laugh hysterically all the way there and then he lets me down. "This one." I pick a navy blue one which says I'm Out Of Here Honey. "Okay I'm not using that one." Mac giggles and he walks back into the kids' section of suitcases. "Are you actually being serious!" I giggle. "Yes." He nods.

After the shopping trip...

Mac ends up buying the My Little Pony one out of his own money, i had no idea if he was joking anymore.

We were laying in bed because it was really late. "I love you." I smile and look up at Mac. "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, damn." He smiles. After that, i am not going to get too into it but then what happened it got serious... when i mean serious it doesn't mean a fight it means erm... yeah... if you still don't get it ask your mom.
After the serious session, we both go to bed, arms wrapped around each other. What a perfect love.

Sksksks serious session I'm dying😂🤭🌕 But yeah, Mac's going to Japan with a My Little Pony suitcase i hope you liked this chapter and Ik they're rlly short but in the future i will do longer ones, i just like keeping you updated. I rlly enjoy writing these u don't even know lmao. Okay thanks for reading