thirteen

Bestie💖🕎❤️: hunny! We neeeed to get in the studio together one time.

Me: yeshhhhh! yu can come to Mac's house today if u want

Bestie💖🕎❤️: you under the weather? I'm at the studio like rn.

Me: I'll ask Mac to drop me off, there's just something i want to tell you...

Bestie💖🕎❤️: HUNNY NO!!!! YOU DIDNT! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Me: huh? you don't know what I'm gonna say😘

Bestie💖🕎❤️: you cheated on Mac with Ricky and Mac doesn't know...

Me: nooo you dumbass! why'd you think that😂

Bestie💖🕎❤️: i didn't like the 😘 emoji you was using in that sentence😡

Me: youre so wrong about me😂 anyway, I'll meet you at 1:30 okie?

Bestie💖🕎❤️: kay

Me: buh bye victoria

"Myron! Sheesh, you don't need to wake me up." I giggle as i pet Myron,
"Do you want to meet my doggies? You can be besties!" Myron licks my face. "I'll get them today from my mommy's house okay?" Myron agrees and lies on my stomach. "Oh woah, you're heavy." I chuckle. "Myron! Don't hurt your mom." Mac giggles whilst walking into the bedroom. "He's fine baby." I giggle as he comes closer to me. Bleep! "Scooter's texting me, i think i have to go to the studio today. I'm so sorry Princess." Mac puts his arms around me and kisses my lips. "It's okay, trust me." I smile whilst looking into his eyes.

4 hours later...

"Ladies in the building prolly making more than you, he make that money but i bet she got her own." I sing as Victoria works the recording. "You know, you know, you know, you know, she got her own." The instrumental comes on and i start dancing. "Move it gurl!" Victoria shouts as she silences her voice from the recording. "You sure you wanna feature me on the track? You do so freakin good on your own queen." Victoria giggles. "Yes Vic! Sing your verse you have on the paper." I move away from the microphone. "Yeah Sean will still get it, he could get it though, Big Sean will get it yuh! Ladies in the building prolly making more than Sean, Sean makes that money but i bet Ari has her own, you know, you know, you know, you know, Sean could still get it." Victoria jokingly sings, i try to stop her but i couldn't stop laughing. "We need to record that again!" I giggle, Victoria starts laughing then we record her actual verse. "You be throwing money, yeah, yeah, yeah, look at you attitude. Money? Rather spend it, yeah, yeah, yeah, on them new shoes. Baby, I don't mind puttin' you on some new-new." Victoria slays.

After we finish recording the song, i tell her the baby news.

"So Ari." Victoria winks, "What's the news?" "Toulouse is getting a sibling!" I shout excitedly and start laughing. "Aw Ari! You're getting a new dog?" Victoria lays her land on my shoulder. "I'm pregnant!" I try to say without laughing. "You what? Did you just say what i thought you said!" I nod my head as she says it. "ARIANA!!!! OMG! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GIRL!" Victoria screams as she cries with joy, she hugs me. "HOW MANY WEEKS?" She asks. "1." I giggle. "What the f#'djdjdjcn!" She screams, "AW IM SO HAPPY! TELL MAC IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!" "I will." I smile.

4 hours later...

I fall asleep on the studio couch, Victoria texts Mac just to let him know why i was late. "You wanna sleep here tonight Ari? I could drop you off at Mac's house." She asks. "Don't wake me." I moan. "Ariana!" Victoria tries to say seriously but starts to laugh.

There might be short chapters this week only so i can get you updated but yah!