Epilogue

-

-

"And that was the story of how I met your mother."

"No offense, appa, but eomma sounded crazy in your words."

Seokjin snickered at his oldest child who was grimacing while lying on his bed with glow-in-dark rocket prints on it. Ruffling his thick dark hair, he placed a kiss onto the boy's forehead.

"She's crazy, but crazily in love with me." Seokjin winked at his six years old son who was scowling in disbelief at how cheesy his father was.

"Appa! You're disgusting!" He protested while hiding his entire body underneath his blanket, making his father laugh wholeheartedly, happy that he was able to tease his son again.

"Goodnight and sweet dreams." Seokjin was still laughing as he shut the bedroom door closed, and walked towards where his daughter's room was at.

He felt his heart swell at the sight of the love of his life singing a lullaby to their three years old daughter, and she was about to succeed until the little one spotted her father at the door, causing her to open her eyes immediately.

"Appa!" The little girl giggled as she sat up, not realizing the scowl her mother was sending towards her father.

"Hi there, my princess." Seokjin crouched down next to Yoora who sighed in defeat. "Why aren't you sleeping yet? All princesses need their beauty sleep."

"But eomma isn't sleeping too. Isn't she a princess as well?" She tilted her head adorably at her mother who was looking at her fondly.

"Well, eomma isn't a princess. She's the Queen." Seokjin winked at his wife who simply ignored his cheesy remark.

"Oh, does that make you the King? And oppa is the Prince?" She questioned, her big eyes blinking with curiosity.

"Yep, and now, please sleep so that eomma can sleep as well. You need to sleep to grow taller, am I right?" He tapped her nose lightly, making her giggle before closing her eyes to sleep.

Extending a hand towards his wife, Seokjin gestured for Yoora to hold his hand to stand up, and he held her hand in his as they exited the room together, not before remembering to switch on the night light with the main light off.

"Finally some alone time." Seokjin exasperated as he embraced Yoora tightly while heading towards their bedroom. "You came back late today, and the kids were looking for you."

"Yeah, there was an emergency and help was needed so I went to help. The poor kid was barely breathing when he was sent into the emergency room." Yoora shook her head as the horrible image of how bloody the little kid was appeared in her mind again.

"You work too hard sometimes. But you're only doing this for the best for everyone. Which makes you an amazing and wonderful woman." Seokjin kissed her lips.

"You make me sound like a superwoman." Yoora laughed.

"You are indeed one." Seokjin chuckled. "And I'm hella proud to call you my wife. You should see the look Taehyung gives me whenever we go out for a small gathering. He gets so annoyed that it's funny."

"That's because you can never shut up about me!" Yoora shook her head in amusement, secretly wondering when did her husband become such a sweetheart as years went by.

"You're right. But I'm still not ashamed of that."

"I know. So please let me go now so that I can shower so that I can sleep?"

"Do you want me to shower together with you?"

"No! Let me go before I karate chop you!"

"Chicken chop?"

"Kim Seokjin! I hate you!"

"And I love you too!"

- end -

-

And that's the end! Thank you for reading this book hehe :)

There's a bonus chapter coming right up, so stay tuned still!