Seven - Touché

Depuis le début

Weirdly, I felt an uneasy feeling tingling my mind and heart as I walked back towards my room. It was as if something scary and dreadful was going to happen, and no matter how hard I tried to shake the thought off, it stayed imprinted in my mind like a leech.

And when my eyes landed on Seokjin who was waiting outside the common room I shared with my housemates, I felt my heart drop at the pure anger written on his face.

Still dressed in the same fashion as before, his bangs were now pushed upwards, revealing his forehead, as if he had been running through his hair many times before this. He looked nothing else but pissed, and when our eyes locked, I felt goosebumps crawling on my skin as it was my first time to see him glaring at me like that.

Anger was written crystal clearly on his face.

"Ahn Yoora." He said my name with a deep voice, sending tingles down my spine.

That's it. I'm going to die young.

"Do you even know what time is it right now?" Seokjin glanced down at his watch before looking at my stunned form again. "It's only a quarter left till midnight."

I didn't dare to utter a single word as he walked towards me, my mind wondering why was he being so protective over me when I was perfectly fine by my own. I was twenty-one, the exact same age as him.

Then, to my flummox, Seokjin suddenly pinned me to the wall, both his hands planted on the wall next to both sides of my head, his eyes dancing with fury and lips pressed into a thin line. Smirking while leaning down, he whispered into my ear.

"Why did you lie about going out for a date? Hmm?" His warm breath fanned my sensitive ears as he spoke lowly, giving me goosebumps again as I thought of it being something like the ASMR videos I enjoyed watching.

"I d-didn't want to worry you." I stammered, eyes now fluttered close as I was scared to witness his face right now.

"You're unbelievable." He sighed suddenly, and rested his forehead onto the crook of my neck while snaking his arms around my waist. "I don't like you lying to me, Yoora."

"But I'm sure that you wouldn't let me go on the date if I told you the truth." I pouted a little, feeling wronged.

"Touché." He chuckled, his breaths hitting my neck before stepping back with his arms still around my waist. "But still, don't lie to me ever again, okay? It feels as if you don't really trust me."

"Okay, I'm sorry. I won't do that again." I gave him a sheepish smile as a wider grin formed on his face.

The next day, I was once again, forced to choose an appropriate outfit for Seokjin's audition later. I opted for a simple sweater and jeans, something that screamed - Kim Seokjin.

Yoongi kept watching us with curious eyes inside his room, waiting for him to be fully prepared so that we could all leave together. When we arrived at the company, there were probably more than hundred of people crowding at the lobby, all practicing for the audition as they waited for their turns.

Seokjin's sweaty hand never left mine as we waited for his turn, and I knew that he was nervous by the constant eye blinking habit he was doing. Patting his hand, I made him look at me.

"Hey, it will be alright, okay?" I smiled reassuringly, and he nodded after exhaling a deep breath.

As Seokjin went inside the waiting room and Yoongi for a toilet break, I wandered outside the building to get some fresh air. However, I certainly wasn't expecting to see Jihee in the arms of another man who looked much older as they walked past me, the girl not noticing me fortunately.

I snorted, finally understanding the real reason behind why she had broken up with Seokjin. She was cheating on him with another guy who was probably a rich man, judging by his extravagant outfit.

My eyes averted towards the phone held in my hand, and the sides of my lips etched upwards at the new message I had received. Inho was asking about what I was doing currently, and I told him about the boys auditioning, to which he replied it as being cool with a jaw dropped emoji.

We continued to chat on the phone until my phone was suddenly snatched from my hands, and panicking, I nearly threw a punch onto the thief's face until I saw Seokjin defending himself while looking at the conversation between Inho and I.

"Give it back!" I demanded while jumping to snatch my device back, but Seokjin used his height as an advantage to continue to read through my messages, a scowl forming on his face.

Shoving my phone back to me, he clicked his tongue. "You really like him, don't you?"

"Shut up, it's none of your business." I blushed while stuffing my phone back to the pocket of my pants.

"Yep, you definitely like him." His stupid smirk then softened into a genuine smile. "Don't let him hurt you, okay? Cause if he does, I won't hesitate to hurt him back and not even you can stop me then."

-

I've been trying to upload these but wattpad keeps being an a-hole not allowing me to do so ugh

Anyways, have a good day ahead!