Two - Downpour

Mulai dari awal

"What makes you think that I didn't?" Seokjin grinned lopsidedly, his hand lifting up to show me a silver umbrella held in his hand.

I scoffed incredulously. "Then why didn't you say this earlier? We could have returned home!"

"I was indeed going home, but I saw you looking like a lost puppy here." He teased, and I rolled my eyes at him.

"I do not look like a lost puppy." I rebutted, to which he simply rolled his eyes.

"Besides, I saw how uncomfortable you were when I noticed the men earlier harassing you." He frowned as he spoke, and I raised my eyebrows at him, doubting his sincerity.

"You could have just left me alone." I blurted.

"But I didn't." He replied.

"And I'm still mad at you." I reminded him.

"I know. You never forgive me unless..."

Seokjin trailed off, causing me to look at him expectantly, my eyes following his hand which was now trying to fish something out from his pocket. My face lit up at the sight of a vanilla-strawberry flavoured lollipop.

"Knew you would like it." He bragged before shoving the candy towards me, and made me hold it with an amused grin.

Opening the wrapper, I narrowed my eyes at him before popping the candy into my mouth. "I'm still mad at you."

"I know." He grinned, and to my dismay, I actually found myself smiling a little at his stupid grin.

Chuckling, he pulled my ponytail towards the front, making my long hair to hit my face. "You never changed."

"Yah!" I shouted at him as I threw him a punch, and he swiftly defended himself at my attack.

"You can never be better than me at boxing, Yoora love." Seokjin winked at me as he put his arm up to protect his face from my punch. "I'm a black belt at taekwondo, have you forgotten about it?"

"Who cares?" I exasperated, already giving up from punching the face he loved so much.

"Just admit that you can never beat me in all aspects." He snickered irritatingly. "I'm always first place in everything."

"That's because you always cheat in exams!" I retorted weakly, unconfident with my comeback as we both knew very well that I was lying.

Frankly speaking, as much as I didn't want to admit, Seokjin was indeed better at everything when compared to me. From studies to musical instruments to art- he was always, always better than me.

And that was another reason why I hated him to the core.

"Hey, it's drizzling now. Wanna go home?" Seokjin asked, breaking my train of thoughts.

"Sure." I shrugged my shoulders, and watched him open his umbrella before hovering it over our heads.

"Let's go." He smiled softly, and I glanced at him weirdly as we both stepped into the rain, the pitter patter sound of raindrops hitting the umbrella evident to our ears.

As we were near the long flight of stairs that would lead us to our houses, Seokjin suddenly halted his footsteps, making me to stop mine unconsciously too.

"Why did you stop walking?" I questioned him, and creased my eyebrows together as I watched him take out a small packet of cat food from his bag.

"Follow me." He simply answered, and started leading us both towards the alley next to the stairs.

Seokjin handed me his umbrella when my eyes landed at a brown paper box that was slightly damp from the rainwater. I quickly followed him towards the box, shielding us both from the rain as he squatted down, and I gasped at the cat with three kittens inside it.

"Kim Seokjin!" I exclaimed as he tore the packaging open, and poured out the contents onto the makeshift bowl which was a transparent Tupperware.

"I found her hiding here with her babies yesterday." He explained, his back still facing me.

"But... aren't you allergic to animal fur?" I didn't want to be a party pooper, but Seokjin had extreme allergy towards anything that was related to pet fur.

"I do." He said as he stood up, and I scowled when he sneezed.

He had the guts to smile at me sheepishly after sneezing with now a red nose and watery eyes.

"You're really an idiot." I sighed, my eyes now focused on the mother cat who was munching onto the biscuits one by one.

"I can't leave her here all alone." Seokjin pouted, and I glared at him for trying to play it off by acting cute. "Don't tell my mum about this, okay?"

"What makes you think I'll listen to you?" I smirked, and he rolled his eyes at me, already expecting such reaction from me.

"I don't. But just please, do it as a favour, okay? Please?" He pleaded genuinely, and it honestly made me flustered as I wasn't used to this side of Seokjin.

"Fine. But you're buying me tteokbbokis tomorrow."

"Deal."

-

I accidentally tore a corner of my Jin poster :)

P/s : TAEHYUNG WITH BLACK HAIR AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH