“Well maybe you should have stopped tickling me when I said,” Ryan growls, and oh.

“It’s just the tickling?” Brendon says, disappointed. “It’s not, you know, how devastatingly hot I am?”

Ryan rolls his eyes, but Brendon can’t help but notice that he hasn’t tickled Ryan in ages and there’s still a dick digging into his thigh. “I think you’re lying,” Brendon says, brightly. “You are totally concealing your awesome and overwhelming desire for me!”

“Oh my God,” Ryan says, and then suddenly they’re kissing, which, what the fuck, but—but okay, yes, Brendon is totally down for this. For tonsil hockey. For making out. This is totally a thing that Brendon can do—”Brendon, Jesus, stop slobbering all over me”—totally a thing that Brendon can learn to do. With practice. Maybe he and Ryan can practice together, like, later.

“Spencer might come back,” he says, “um. We can do this again, right?”

“Oh my God.” Ryan pushes him over and stands up, glowering, just as Spencer comes back in with a tray of snacks. Brendon notes that Ryan definitely didn’t say no, anyway.

***

Brendon is totally invested in getting to do that again, so he is willing to wait for the perfect time. At least, he thought he was willing to wait for the perfect time, but it’s been almost two whole days and come the fuck on already, Ryan Ross, that is way too long to go between kissing sessions. There’s probably a whole book somewhere about how that’s too long.

They don’t go to the same school, which is the suck, because then when you factor in rehearsal and Spencer time and all that, it’s kind of hard to get Ryan alone before Brendon has to get home for curfew. So today he’s going to cheat.

“Spencer,” he says, in his most commanding voice, except it maybe cracks but that’s not his fault and it really doesn’t detract from how commanding he is, really, “Spencer, I think that Ryan and I should work on new material today instead of going to the practice space.”

“Okay,” Spencer says, casting a funny look at Ryan. “Brent, you wanna go get milkshakes?” Brent nods and they’re gone, shutting the door to Spencer’s room behind them.

“Wow,” Brendon says. “I really am commanding.”

“You really are a moron,” Ryan says, but he’s coming closer and he’s—yes! Yes! He is totally kissing Brendon again!

“I am the king of making out,” Brendon crows, half into Ryan’s mouth. “You totally want to make out with me.”

“Fuck if I know why,” Ryan grouses, and Brendon just grins wider. “Don’t say anything,” Ryan adds, and pushes Brendon onto Spencer’s bed. Brendon can get behind this horizontal making-out thing, totally.

Ryan’s all bones, and Brendon wriggles against him, trying to get comfortable. “Jesus, Urie,” Ryan says, and it’s kind of a moan, “would it kill you to stay still for five minutes?”

“Maybe,” Brendon says, grinning against Ryan’s mouth, “I’ve never tried, so technically, it could, and we don’t know. Are you really willing to take that risk?”

“Yes,” Ryan says, deadpan. “Absolutely. Let’s try it.”

At that, Brendon really has no recourse but tickling. Tickling is the best punishment for threatening Brendon’s life, he’s pretty sure about that. “Your ass is mine!” he cries, and then he’s bracing himself over Ryan, fingers working into Ryan’s sides.