Popsicles, Huh?

Popsicles, Huh?

meiloslyther

Summary:

Brendon likes popsicles. Ryan likes when Brendon eats popsicles.

Notes:

Inspired by real life events. Err, well, I was eating a popsicle when I thought this up, I mean.

Chapter 1

Chapter Text

He was sitting on the couch in the lounge of the bus, laptop balanced on his thighs as he checked his messages, or whatever the hell he did on the computer during the day. As it was a hot, muggy day in the middle of July, and also because it was Brendon, he had the most obnoxious, brightly colored popsicle stuck in his mouth. It had three different colored swirls in it; neon orange, neon red, and neon yellow. It was fine though, Brendon could eat whatever the fuck he wanted.

But holy hell did he make a scene with that damn thing. Every time he pulled it out of his mouth, he made the loudest sucking noise EVER in the history of sucking noises, and then he'd proceed to lick it in that innocently provocative way he had of doing pretty much anything. It was driving me absolutely insane watching him. Not to mention every time it went back in his mouth, the whole thing disappeared.

My pants couldn't have been any tighter. I pulled my knees up to hide my crotch and tried to ignore him. I wanted to continue reading my book, but christ I couldn't stop imagining those full lips wrapped around my cock instead of his horrid fucking popsicle. He did always say that I thought about sex too much, and you know, maybe he was right for once.

Some of the melted juice fell onto his hand and he quickly lapped it up. More of it dripped down and, with a small frustrated noise, he snaked his tongue in between each of his fingers before sucking the melted juice right off the side of the popsicle. I couldn't help but squirm at the mental image that gave me.

"Ryan, you okay, babe?" he asked before running his tongue up the whole length of the popsicle, his head turned in my direction. He must have seen me fidgeting.

"I'm fine," I grumbled, burying my head in my book.

"You don't sound fine," he replied, sucking down the last of the popsicle and licking the juice off the stick. "C'mon, what's the matter, sourpuss?" he goaded, kicking one of my feet off the couch.

"Bren, seriously, I'm fine," I nearly yelled, coming off a little more irritated than I had hoped, moving my leg back up quickly to hide the very obvious bulge in the front of my jeans.

His eyes narrowed and he had a hard time keeping a straight face; he had seen. "So, Ryro, whatcha thinking about?" he questioned in a mock innocent tone. "Or who?" he added, badly disguised as a cough.

"This book is amazing, you should read it," I tried, faking interest.

"Nuh uh, Ry, you're not getting off that easy," he answered, crawling towards me across the couch. He carefully picked up the book, marking my page, and set it down on the floor next to my feet before jumping into my lap. "You like it when I eat popsicles, don't you?"

I gave a nervous smile. It's not like I could say no; he had caught me red handed.

"Aww, you're so cute when you're trying not to think about fucking me," he muttered, pinching my cheeks.

"I wasn't thinking about fucking you."

"Oh no?" he questioned, putting his hands back down and arching an eyebrow at me.

"Nope," I replied, pulling him in for a kiss. His lips and tongue were still cool, and he tasted like a straight up fruit salad, but I didn't really care. "I was thinking about you sucking my cock."

He pulled back and twitched his eyebrows up seductively. "Popsicles, huh?" he asked, getting up and pulling me off the couch. As he made his way backwards towards the bunks, he grinned widely at me, giving me the 'come hither' motion. "Maybe I should eat those more often."