Can't Buy Me Love

.:. Rating : NC-17 .:.

Ryan looked down at his cell phone and looked at the time before he walked through the parking lot towards the venue. Ryan knew that it was early, but it couldn't hurt anything if he was just a few hours early.

Ryan was walking around outside of the venue, when he looked around and realized that no security or anyone walking around outside. Ryan climbed through the open, and there was no one around. It was a pretty small venue considering the popularity of the band.

The lobby was nice looking. There was just a single merch table. That was it because all of the other tables weren't set up yet. They were going to set themselves up a few hours before the show.

Ryan was excited about this show. He was waiting for this night to come since he was a teenager. He felt younger than he had in years.

He hadn't paid anything to see the bands, he was really good friends with one of the members.

Adrenaline was pumping through his veins and then his eyes zeroed in on a single shirt and wristband that he just had to have.

Ryan, using his stealth, looked around the room and there wasn't a single person in the lobby. No one would even know. They would figure it out at the end of the tour when the merch guys or whatever were doing money for the books.

But this tour pretty much just started and no one wouldn't notice.

Ryan took the few steps closer to the booth. The shirt he wanted was sitting right on top of the table. It was as if the shirt wanted to be taken by Ryan. Which was another reason for Ryan to just take it.

He stood in front of it, not even trying to be stealthy anymore; he knew he wasn't good at it anyway. Previous encounters were fact enough.

If you looked 'stealth' in the dictionary, you would not find Ryan's picture in that section. Probably not even in the ten radius pages.

The shirt had a neat design, and that was the exact same fabric that Ryan loved. He always got a size smaller than he actually wore because it formed to his body. This material was like a sponge.

A sponge that made Ryan's shirts look tighter on him.

Ryan leaned over the counter and snatched the shirt up and stuffed it in his messenger bag. Ryan took deep breaths and seen the wristband out of the corner of his eye.

Shit, he totally forgot about that.

Ryan tried to keep fiddling with his messenger bag, in case anyone came in the room, and shot his hand up on the table, quickly grabbing the wrist band.

He tried to yank his arm back, but suddenly there was pressure on his wrist. Ryan's heart stopped.

Ryan slowly looked up the arm of the wrist that was holding his right hand captive. The arm was located to a shoulder, which was located to a body.

The man was tall, but still a good two inches shorter than Ryan was. He was glaring down at Ryan, through his aviator glasses, and he had a shady looking mustache that he couldn't look away from.

This was Ryan's worst nightmare.

"Hey there, Slick," the man told Ryan in a gruff voice.

Oh fuck , Ryan thought to himself. For the love of God.

---

2002

Ryan and Spencer were walking around the mall when it happened the first time.