6. Bandage my life

No POV:

Alice and FP were walking towards the parking lot.

Alice's POV:

She noticed FP's bruises and cuts. Some were bleeding quite a lot. His shirt was cut in some spots and he was covered in his and his opponents blood.

-Let me clean you up. I owe you one.

She saw FP's face change. His face had a smile on it, but it disappeared as fast as it appeared.

-No, I'm fine.
-Come on, I saw the smile on your face. I'll meet you at your trailer.

As she said that, she stepped into her truck and drove to the Southside. She saw his bike behind her car and smiled.
They arrived at the same time. It was still raining, even stronger than before. They both ran into the trailer to hide from the rain. They both wished they could hide from everything.

FP's POV:

As they went in, Alice ordered him to sit down on the sofa. He looked around and noticed the smashed beer bottle and his blood on the floor. Embarrassment flowed through his body and his cheeks turned slightly pink.

-Where do you keep bandages?
-Second cupboard from right.

He watched as she climbed on a chair just to reach the cupboard. He wished he could help, but she wouldn't let him. "Forgot how stubborn she was" he thought. She took the bandages and a wet towel.

Alice's POV:

She sat down besides FP and started cleaning his wounds. She hadn't seen blood in a while. It reminded her of Hal, but she ignored it.
She felt FP looking at her. More like staring. She ignored it and finished cleaning his bruises. As she stood up from the couch, FP pulled her back down and kissed her. She didn't reject him, but too many memories came back. Her kissing Hal was the worst one of them all.
She quickly stood up, ran out, jumped in her car and drove away. Drove back to her problems.