4. Liquor & Fun

Alice's POV:

The town hall was full of people. All of them knew, who she was and who she was married to. Some of them stared at her, some just quickly looked away. The smell of alcohol hit her and she walked to the table. Liquor. Perfect. Alcohol was something, that helped her with her problems, it helped her forget about them.
Someone came up to the liquor table. The man had cuts on his hands and some on his face, his eyes were lifeless. His jeans had a little blood on them, but that wasn't easily noticeable. FP.

FP's POV:

He arrived and went straight to the liquor table. It felt like a place, where he belonged. It wasn't a great idea, he was an alcoholic. But he didn't care.
He didn't even notice the lady, who stood besides him. Alice. She didn't look like herself. She wasn't in her usual clothes, her eyes were red and she had a red lipstick. She never wore red, just pink.

No POV:

They didn't talk much, just drank together. It connected them in ways nothing else could.
The rest of the evening went by, they talked a little about their children and got drunk. It helped them both, they both needed someone to talk to and to drink with.

Alice's POV:

It had been a long time since she arrived. It was time for her to leave, nobody would notice she was gone. This all reminded her to much of her past. She slowly slipped out of the hall and went to the door.
As she walked outside, she noticed a group of men, smoking and drinking. She wasn't afraid of them, she was more afraid of losing her decent reputation. Her high heels made so much noise that they noticed her. Some of them looked at her and smiled, but she didn't give them any attention. But she noticed 5 of them coming up to her, with smiles on their faces. "Not now" she thought.
She started walking faster and so did they. She quickly turned around and asked.

-What do you want?

One of the men, with tattoos, started laughing and answered.

-We just want to have fun. That means we want to have you.
-No.

Alice answered with a pokerface, but you could hear the fear in her voice. She was cornered, without a weapon or anyone, who would help her.

-Hey!

Someone screamed and started walking towards her and the men.

FP's POV:

FP was the only one, who noticed Alice leaving. He saw her slip out of the hall and decided to go outside to smoke. Cigarettes were his second favourite thing after alcohol. As he walked outside, he was suprised by a group of people talking in the distance.
He watched them and decided to ignore them. It was none of his business. Until something caught his eye. Alice. "What is she doing there?" he thought. He listened in.
-We just want you.
-No.
He knew it was time to stop them. That's when he decided to scream to attract the mens attention.

-Hey!

That's when the evening got a lot more interesting.