C H A P T E R - 45

Sanyukta

Sanyukta...

Life was not a bed of soft rosy feathers for me but a path of thorns until an unexpected turn led me to the paradise of my happiness...my abode ..his heart ...my husband ..my love Randhir.

I was reading the humanly sculpture made by the God himself.He was lying beside me softly snoring .My fingers itched to touch his dense black hairs but doing so might wake up the devil and I won't make up for the early prayer at Church.

But how will you drag yourself out of the bed woman ,you are in his captivating grip!!

I groaned on my silliness when realisation dawned upon me.I was literally caged in the comforting possessive terrain of love of my husband who used to lock me in his grip while sleeping.

"Strawberry stop wriggling it's useless now let me enjoy the sexy scent of your body.."his hoarse voice lurched my heart .

"Yukk Randhir I am stinking..you can sleep but please let me go.."I pushed him on the bed .

He remained still nor moved . Sighing as my attempts went ineffectual so I pinched his shoulder .

"What the f*ck Sanyukta..is that a way to wake up your husband..?"he frowned at me but I was free from his arms.

"Today is the Big Day Randhir..we have to go to the Church..but it seems you don't want us to make it on time.."I said putting on my night robe.

"What!!..is it the Day..and you're telling me now.."he widened his eyes in horror.

"As if you're a saint to let me knock anything easily in your skull which only can imagine ecstatic nights with his wife.."I threw a taunt at him.

"Shit.. how can I forget about this day.."he ran his hand through his hairs .Guilt was visible on his glossy morning eyes.

"Its not too late Mr. Shekhawat ,we'll be there at the appointed time.."I squeezed his shoulder.

"Is it..?"he whispered.

I nodded my head with a smile.

He stared at me for a moment and pulled me on his lap taking me off guard by his split of sudden behavior.

"Randhir...you need some changes in your actions specially when she will be around us.."I slapped his chest but straggled my legs on his waist.

"I can't believe..a new phase is about to start in our life..the most difficult amd challenging phase of a human's life.. parenthood that too for first time.."he reasoned.

"I know we'll be able to live this phase like other couple do Randhir when we are together.."I pressed my lips into a thin line.

Nostalgia filled me on the feeling of being a mother when I had not gone through the initial and most special stage of the journey to being a mother...the pregnancy.