C H A P T E R - 35 (B)

Sanyukta

Sanyukta...

He didn't speak for a while .It seemed he was trying to calm him down first and then continue with our conversation but I was not in a mood to let him go without a proper explanation.Getting up from the bed I wiped my tears and looked directly into his surprise filled eyes.

May be I was just a woman in his life whom he could display to the world but I am not intended to be a trophy wife only.

Marrying him wasn't my choice but a deal I had accepted to save my family but I fell in love with this man according to my wish .

"Randhir..I thought you really wanted to give us a chance but you again proved me wrong..."I sniffed but still continued,"I would be just a mere toy with whom you can play anytime...but I am not greater one who will let you go easily..."

"Sanyukta.. enough of your non sense..I am not saying anything then it doesn't mean I will hear your baseless allegations..."he said in a frustrating tone while running his fingers through his dense hairs.

"This must be seeming rubbish to you..hell why not I am your that innocent wife whom you can fool anytime you want..to safeguard your
bed tales.."my voice dropped sarcasm.

"Enough Sanyukta you have spoke more than required .May be whatever you heard was right but it doesn't mean you got the right to judge me or my character on that basis.."he yelled this time and grabbed my hand in his furious grip.

"Leave me Randhir..we're over..this relationship is over.. You're free from me..go and get yourself a perfect woman who will satisfy your needs.."I tried to free myself from him.

"I don't give you this right to decide about Us..do you get that.."he whispered dangerously his eyes were blazing which also added fuel to my anger as well.

In spite of being ashamed of his deeds,he was spatting back at me .Finally my tears gave up and I
sat down on the bed clutching
my head .

"I am begging you Randhir..please don't make me a pawn of your game..I can't bear all this..I...I would die.. please don't break me on such extent that I would end up my lif..."I couldn't speak further as his rough lips shut my mouth .

His grip tightened around my waist that I started feeling suffocated.He was chewing my lips mercilessly.I felt extreme pain oozing out of my lips but it was nothing compare to the pain I was feeling in my heart.

After a minute he departed and wiped the blood drop from my swollen lips using his thumb.

"I am sorry..but please never utter such words again.."he spoke in a serious voice.

"That's not my answer..Randhir.."I said not bothering about his concern for me.

"I thought you have started trusting me.."he said with a sad chuckle.

"And I thought you brought me here to give us a chance ,to give me my right and respect of being your wife ...but I was just an excuse in fact it was your and that bitch Livy's plan to enjoy your secret honeymoon.."I shouted my lungs out.