C H A P T E R - 29

I think some of my readers don't like the previous update as the vote bar didn't cross the target yet I am giving this update for my those readers who never forget to leave their motivating comments and votes.

~~~~~~~~~

Sanyukta...

How could I relate every dot in the present scenario of my life.My husband suddenly started acting sober or I can say romantically .There is another fact that I have been relishing his warmth and the thought of spending more time with him in his personal space gave a weird churn inside my tummy.

"Thinking about me Strawberry..."I heard Abbey's husky voice.

My eyes shot open and raised my head to take a glance of my dearest brother in law whom I left in the party and didn't budge to tell him everything later.

For that you need to come out of your hubby's dreams babe!

My inner self mocked me.He was looking smoking hot in his hooded cardamom brown sweater coupled faded blue jeans .His hairs were messy but giving him the sexiest look.He took a seat across me folding his hands on the table.

"I am sorry Abbey..I didn't tell you before leaving the party ..."I apologetically looked at him.

He was playing with his phone.His coldness irked me but I was at fault
at that time.

"Abbey I am talking to you..please say something.. you're the only person whom I can call my own..as for now.."I emphasized each words .

"Strawberry I am not mad at you.."he gave me an assuring nod ,"It just I don't want you to go through the odd situations alone ...I understand that it's personally your call but still as a friend as a brother it's my duty to stand by you and you should too inform me before taking any step...trust be you won't be disappointed when it comes to protect you ..."he said.

"I know.. but that scenario made me sceptic whether I should give him a chance to prove his loyalty to this marriage or just walk out of this budded relationship..."I clarified my state of mind.

"You know my brother used to be the man whore in his bachelor life but now I can bet my life that he will never indulge himself in adultery..."he defied his brother.

I smiled remembering the same.

"Abbey my classes are over  a little early so I am going to meet my mom..wanna join me.."I asked him .

"You go ahead ,I have to meet someone ..very important.."he winked at me.

"Ohh..and that someone is coming here only.."I gestured him to look behind his back .

A light blush crept on his face when
a girl with burgundy hairs stood beside me.

"Hey Melissa.."I gave my beat friend
a side hug.