C H A P T E R - 41

👇👇👇👇

👇👇👇👇

The story got the highest ranking ever and it's all become possible by the tons of love of my readers.

Sanyukta...

We were happy.After the period of of deep dejection filled hours ,we got the reward of our faith in the Supreme Power.

I was trying to peek through the curtains of OT to have a glimpse of my best friend .Randhir wasn't there otherwise I didn't had to do such childish attempt ,he would have permitted me to go inside and see him because doctor took him to complete some formalities and they told us to wait for some more time to meet Abbey as they need to monitor him for a little longer before allowing anyone inside.

I stepped back when someone from inside clicked the door open.My heart begun to pump rapidly as by the expression of the nurse,nothing could be said.

She glanced at me and then to Mr. And Mrs. Shekhawat who were more anxious than me and stormed towards her within  couple seconds.

"You can meet him now but make sure,he won't get any kind of stress.It may effect his brain."she said in monotonous tone and again went inside along with Mr. Shekhawat first.

I too was about to step forward when the same rude voice stopped me before my feet touch the floor which was in the air.

"You had snatched my elder son from me and now I can't allow you around my second son who just defeated the death.."she peirced her sharp words directly to my heart.

I closed my eyes and let the fresh tears cascaded down them.

"Hey Andrea it's not the right to start all this..come and meet our son who needs us at this moment.The god gave us a chance to relive our parenthood which we had missed in the past.."Mr. Shekhawat nudged her.

She threw another hatred filled glance at me and shuffled inside.Mr. Shekhawat gave me a helpless look,"Don't let her words effect your heart my dear ...I know you have some special quality that bound my son to live a stable life with you.."his neutral yet generous words came more like a shock to me.