C H A P T E R - 7

Sanyukta...

I looked at my appearance in the back room mirror which was allotted to the staff.I was wearing a navy blue color saree with golden border.My hairs were tied into a neat bun.

Well my one week job went smoothly without any kind of mess .I thank God after every minute.The people working with me are very nice and coperative .I did'nt feel any inconvenience due to their constant support as some of them are working from many years.

I was satisfied with my look.This was gonna our dress code for the party that would going to take place in the hotel at evening.

The people,who were throwing party live outside the country,most probably Europe as I heard from one of my collogue gossiping with others.

I wondered why they wanted Indian touch in everything though they were new to the country . Walking out of the room,I moved to the dining hall to assist my colleagues as the hotel was prebooked by them for the next two days.There were no other customers except their agents and officers commanding us to set up according to their taste.

"Sanyukta you're granted to serve the coffee and other beverages at the evening when they will arrive ...you'll accompanied by forty other people..."Mr. Chauhan told me
my duty.

"Yes Sir.."I bowed my head .

"Sanyukta..I need to discuss some more things with you.. please come to my cabin..."he said and left,I followed him wondering about the matter ,he was going to display.

"Sanyukta...I trust you more than any other in the staff of five hundred..I can see your devotion for your responsibilities..so I want you too look after the family's personal needs ..."he said rather told me.

I became nervous.It was the family of Billionaires and I was just a week old waitress without a  certificate from university in hospitality business.How could this man trust me this much.

"Sir..I..I mean..how..I can't..Sir..I will make a mistake..no Sir.. please assign some more experienced than me..it is matter of our reputation..."I refused
at once.I knew it would turn out in a disaster.

"Miss Sanyukta Agrawal I know what I am doing,its an order from your boss now go and take your charge..I want everything present to them before they ask.."he said leaving no other option for me except to agree
with him.

I inhaled deeply before speaking,"Okay Sir I will do my best to make them comfortable here.. but please I will need your supervision.. being immature in such matters.."I said and left the place to work on
my duty.

Going to the hallway ,I glanced at my wrist watch.It was showing two fifty in the afternoon,it meant we still had few hours . Everything needed to be done with great care and precise.There was no place for a micro sized mistake.The Billionaire customer had put a hefty amount on the stake and they would be damned to see it fail.

"Umm...Karan..look those flowers in the vase of table no. 24 look withered.Please replace them with fresh ones.."I instructed one of
the workers.

"God knows how will I cop up with everything..."I muttered .My body was sweating in the freezy temperature
of the halls .Yeah it is freezy for people like me ,who aren't used to live in air conditioned homes .

Soon the dusk gave it's appearance with me looking and running after everything.I didn't realize when our bosses asked us to go and decorate ourselves before presenting to the guests as they were in the way to
the hotel.We had very less time to do everything so without wasting another moment to waste,I went to the backroom with other girls.

"Wow.. Sanyukta...I wonder on your skills..means you did it perfectly..from where had you learnt everything..aa far as I knew ,you don't have a hotel management degree..?"Kaira ,one of the waitress asked me.