C H A P T E R - 38

Five month later

Five month later...

Sanyukta...

Finally I was done packing the bags and sat on the couch to catch a reliving breath after two hours of manipulating and convincing my dear husband for Spain trip but the stubborn head wasn't ready to heed an ear to my pleadings.

I took a glance of him who was sitting with a grumpy face while  busy scrolling something in his phone .

"Randhir..hurry up..you have flight in two hours."I called him out in the humblest tone I could possibly use.

"You heard my answer long before now will you excuse me.."he replied without looking up.

He was not ready to go to that place which gave us specially him a dreadful scar on his memory .He used to have nightmares since that time .Memories of Olivia bothered him still but he must move on and I was adamant to close the chapter of Olivia from our lives this time.

"Randhir how long..."I paused and sat beside him taking his hands into my palms,"She is in asylum and won't come out until we want her to..right?" On which he gave me a nod .

"Still I don't want to leave you alone..what if she come back again and try to hurt you or our family.."the fear inside him spoke .

I left his hand and held his shoulders making him lean on the headboard of the bed and I adjust myself in his lap.

"Don't be scared Randhir..we are safe..I am safe..because you're there for us..no matter whether you're present with us or not..you won't let anything happen to us.."I tried to convince him.

"Okay..I will go..but on one condition.."he sighed putting his hands on my bare thighs.

"Condition..?"I cocked my brows.

"We'll go on Miami trip next month.."he grinned .

I rolled my eyes .What else I can expect from my ever horny husband who always busy planning one trip after another to spend time with me .

Don't you like it Sweetheart!

"What happened Strawberry , this is my final decision ...the choice is yours"he smirked thinking that I would surely say a big No .

"Condition accepted Mr. Shekhawat..now get your lazy body off from the bed and get ready.."I said thus the evil smile on his face faded instantly.

"What..what did you just say.."he scoffed changing our position .

"That we'll go on Miami trip..after my semester exams.."I repeated .

"You're evil.."he frustratingly groaned but next second it was replaced by the familiar smirk "Then I am the devil.. honey be ready for the punishment"he said and crawled his hands inside my top.

My smirk died listening to his  intense words as he hovered upon me wildly freeing his hard chest from the shirt.

"Nooooo stop you will miss your flight.."I tried to push him futilely.