After the Fall of Earth

This is a record from the year 2132. All the creatures from myths and scary stories became real. Dragons, Minotaur's, Centaurs, Titans, Gods, Cryptids, and even Vampires, there is an ongoing list of things that came into the world. The worst that happened is that all technology stopped, no factories to make guns and bullets. Nothing to create walls strong enough to hold a titan out of a city, nothing worked. Humanity faced dark ages once again. We had to separate into five Kingdoms of the world. Arcata, Damascus, Farangarce, Marcasa, and Virmire. You may be wondering who I am? Well, I am a warrior in the army of Damascus. I am known among my four friends as the child of death. My name is Wrex the armor I wear is what I call death armor, one arm is heavily protected while the other is lightly protected. My weapons of choice are a scythe and two broad swords that have dragon heads on the hilt of the handle. My friends names are Darin, Farin, Marcus, and Gardner, we all are in the same army and fight side by side no matter what goes down. Darin and Farin are twin brothers, they have very different skill sets. Darin wears leather armor and uses a bow, honestly the best damn shot I have ever seen. Farin uses something called full plate. Armor that protects every inch of the body from nearly every blade known to man, and he uses a tower shield, a shield that is tall enough to cover the body up to the neck, and a spear. Marcus is our very own thief, but he likes to call himself a rogue. He wears only cloths and uses daggers to fight. Gardner is a dual wielder, he fights using two long swords in hand but only wears leather armor. This message is to tell whoever is reading about our adventures, battles, gains, losses, and tales of us losing our family to a tyrant king. My friends and I grew up in the town of Drakesburg. The place where everything started.