Chapter 6: Starhaven

After one night of resting and recovering we packed up our tents and put the fire out. I looked over at Chronin and Mira's camp and noticed that Chronin was leaning against the wall of the mine. He was slumped over like he was thrown against the wall and knocked out. He made a small adjustment, probably to get comfortable, and made a grumbling noise. I chuckled a little and started towards him to wake him up. As I reached the camp he woke up and looked at me.

"Why did you let Mira live?" Chronin asked me without any hesitation.

"If she is truly your sister than I know that you would do anything to keep her alive. If she wasn't your sister than you would have ended her life when you had the chance." I answered him with a hand out to help him up off the ground.

He grabbed my hand and I pulled him up and helped him put the fire out and pack up what he could. I looked at him and felt like he didn't want to let Mira stay in the cave alone. He was afraid of her being possessed again in Starhaven. I knew that I should have her escorted to Drakesburg. I decided that Farin, Darin, and Marcus will escort her there. I figured that three demigods and an extremely powerful elf, that is as powerful as she is beautiful, would be enough to hold there own against what ever is in Starhaven. Chronin woke Mira and packed up the tent and followed me to the rest of the group who was waiting for us to join them.

"Farin, Darin, Marcus, and Mira. You are going to go back to Drakesburg and to report on what has happened since we left. Once your there Darin take Mira to the mages so she can be examined if she can be possessed again and if she can than have them make an enchanted amulet she can wear to keep possession not a possibility," I said," also once you're done doing that head out on your own adventures, you four. Recruit new allies to join our new kingdom we are trying to create to make a united kingdom of all races. You understand your new mission?"

"Yeah I do, but what was the point of us training for a month straight if you were just going to tell us to go home and go on a different path as you Wrex?!" Fain asked me.

"Fain calm down. Wrex wouldn't ask us to do this if he didn't think we could do this. He knows that we are able to hold our own against a tribe of giants now. He knows that he can trust that we can do this mission for him and he wont need to worry about the polar opposite twins, the rouge that is actually a thief, and a girl who could be very useful if she is trained in magic or a sword. So stop worrying about things Farin," Darin said to his brother with no hesitation and faith in the rest of us.

"Your right Darin, thank you brother. I just don't want to leave them because I am so use to being with them. Wrex I am truly sorry about what I said," Farin said apologizing to me.

"It is fine Farin. Darin is right, I have trust in your strength now, I know I wont worry about you guys," I answered him smiling.

"Alright, we will do this for you. Just do us a favor. Keep in contact with us," Marcus said to me guiding Mira along, "and if she's possessed still Chronin. Don't worry, we wont kill her."

"Thank you for protecting her you three. I will keep you in my thoughts and hopefully fate will guide you all back to us at the end of this horrible reality," Chronin said bowing his head.

The four of them took there stuff and headed back through the mine to head back to Drakesburg. I kept thinking that it's for the best even though that I will miss them and wish they were with us. I will miss having the best archer in the world watching my back and taking opponents without being seen, I will miss having a tank of a man guard the entire group and still be able to deliver a devastating blow, I will miss getting random gold and items from an extremely skilled rouge (thief). I don't really know Mira but I feel like that she will be a big part of the group one day.