His Name Was Evan - TreeBros

I love love love Umbrella Academy with my whole heart or what's left of it

!!Also spoilers for Umbrella Academy!!

You probably would get this if you haven't watched the show because it's kinda confusing so,,,

And if you haven't seen it yet I definitely recommend you watch it because it's amazing and really good

Connor - Klaus
Evan - Dave
Jared - Diego
—————
Connors P.O.V

I was sitting in the chair, being tied up by Jared. I just wanted to see Evan.

"So, what's her name?" Jared asked me. I was gone in war for a year, even though it was only an hour for them. Does that even make any sense?

I can conjure dead people. Obviously, cause my dead step brother, Michael, is always with me. Well, when he wants to be with me.

"His name was Evan," I say. "He was kind, and strong..."

I start to cry. The only way I can see him is to get sober, which is very hard for me since I've been on drugs for most of my whole life.

"And vulnerable," I would wipe me cheeks but my hands are tied down.

"And he was.....beautiful," I say, imagining his face. Evan had a perfectly toned face, soft blonde hair, light blue eyes.

I loved him.

I love him.

He said he loved me back.

He said he'd stay.

He didn't stay.

"He sounds...nice,"

(Fuck I'm sobbing a g a i n because Klaus just got back from the Vietnam war with Dave and stuff and I just cannot it's so fucking sad)

"He was....he was amazing," Jared  is suddenly done tying me.

"I...I think I'm regretting this...." I say quietly. Jared hears me.

"No. You've got to talk to him," he responds. I start to shake my head, rapidly.

"No, no, no...! I can't see him right now...I can't!" I start to bounce the chair up and down, trying to get it to break so I can escape.

"You do your thing, okay?" He says as he leaves the room and shuts the door.

"No! No! Let me out!" I scream and sob. I keep bouncing the chair up and down

Suddenly, the chair slips and I fall.

I hit my head and have a flashback.

"Connor, if I die, I want you to have my dogtags, okay?" Evan tells me while we're out on the field, shooting at nothing. Maybe we hit something, maybe we didn't. I'll never know.

"Of course Evan, I wouldn't give them to anyone else," I chuckle.

"I love you Connor."

"I love you too Evan."

I suddenly hear a bullet fly by me.

"Woah, that was a close one, wasn't it Evan?"  I chuckle.

"Evan?" I look his way and I am horrified.

Evans chocking on sobs while he's bleeding out through his side.

"Evan? Evan!" I yell.

"Medic! M-medic!" I scream and put my gun aside and shake him.

"Evan! Stay away man, stay away! You're okay..." I start to shake.

"Medic!" I scream. No ones coming to get him. No one cares.

"E-Evan...." I sob.

"Fuck!" I scream. I shaking at this point. I want Evan back. I want Evan back!

I'm on the ground and the arm I'm laying on starts to go numb.

"C-Connor...?" I hear someone say. I look up.

"Evan....?" I say. He's dead, obviously, but as I said I can talk to dead people.

"Evan...! It's...it's you!" I scream. He was a bullet wound in his side from when he got shot. He smiles like there is no tomorrow.

And well, apparently, there isn't.

Because time just starts to rewind.
—————
Word Count - 612
:)