Trans!Connor - Kleinphy

Wow y'all here's this trash

Connors P.O.V

It was the day after school ended. Like I usually do, I'm cuddling with my boyfriend Jared. I hate the fact that everyone wants me to get with Evan, even though he's my friend and dating my sister, Zoe.

After around an hour, we are both still awake. "You awake hon?" Jared starts running his hand through my hair. I nod my hair to show I am awake.

"Ah....okay," He starts shuffling around on the bed. "What are you- aH!" I yell.
If you wanted to know why I yelled, well, it's because he tried putting his hand down my pants. That's a problem because he doesn't know I wasn't born a boy. I was a girl. Well, I wasn't, but you know what I mean.

"Oh my god! I am so so sorry! I thought you were ready! Oh god, I'm so dumb. I'm so so so sorry!" Jared babbled out. I shake my head faster then I thought I could.

"No, no! It's not your fault! I swear, it's just....j-just..." I start to sob. Jared comes over and runs my back.

"Hey, you don't need to tell me. But I would like to know if you're comfortable with it," He speaks out. I nod my head and start talking again.

"I-I just...I wasn't....I-I wasn't b-born a boy. I'm n-not a really boy. I'm sorry. Y-you probably h-hate me now. I'm s-so so sorry!" I choke out. I start to sob really hard into my hands.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. I love you even if you are trans. I have a friend who's trans, but she's male to female. It's okay. I still love you," Jared whispers to me.

"R-really?" I look up at him. He nods his head and connects his lips with mine.

"I love you no matter what you are. You know I'm pansexual," Jared confirmed. I nodded, "I know, I just got anxious."

He hugs me tightly.

"I love you lots, okay? Don't think any different. Also, you don't have to answer it, but I have a question," Jared looks me in the eyes.

"Ask away," I say as I wipe my nose.

"Okay, uh, do you ever thing you'll be, uh, ready?" Jared questions. I shrug. I think about it for a little bit.

"I think....I think I'm ready now. I trust you," I say. He nods and grips my hips and rubs circles into them.

"I love you, okay?"

"I know. And I love you too."
—————
Word Count - 434
Wow trashhhh