Chapter 4

I pull up into his school parking lot and park my car, taking out my phone texting Andy.

Me: Hey Daddy, I'm here I don't know what will happen, if they just wanna talk to me, wanna have a quickie on the car? If its more then that we will play in the playroom.
Daddy: Okay baby girl, r u gonna wear my favorite then when we play?
Me: Of course Daddy
Daddy: Good Girl, I love you, be careful
Me: I love you too and I will.

I went straight into the office and I see Leo on one side of the room and José on the other, they both are cut up, bruised, but José is the only one with a broke arm. I look at Leo with good job written in my eyes. He smiled, I look over and ask the secretary "So what happened?" She answered." Two of the teachers was out in the hall talking and saw Leo coming out of the restroom and José going in well, he pushed your brother before they could yell stop, they saw your brother do the same thing, he then he pushed your brother with such force on the ground we thought he broke something, he kicked José down and started punching him, when José swung he grabbed his fist and twisted it causing it to break, the teachers finally broke them apart."

I looked at her and asked "Is he suspended?" She answered "Yes they both are,José parents are coming right now, so I suggest you go right now." I said "Thank you for calling me." I grabbed Leo and went to the car, when we both were in I kissed his forehead, he winched in pain." I'm so proud of you, Leo, you shouldn't take shit from no one, want ice cream?" His eyes sparkled and he nodded." Yes Lessy, I do want ice cream." I ruffled up his hair." Okay let's go." I started the car and drove off.