Chapter 22

I went back into the living room with the ice handing it to him."Thank you baby." I smile and say "you're welcome." He smiles and kisses me i look at him with sad eyes. He looks at me and askes "Whats the matter baby girl?" I look at him and get in his lap cuddling him and i start sobbing a little.

" Its about how Jack has messed with us, messed with our lives i mean i almost cut again for Christ sakes and he has made me like this." Andy is getting angry and gets his phone, he dials Jack's number, i hear his voice on the other line." Well hello my best friend, you finally gonna give her up espically since i have another picture,hmmm?" The grip on his phone got tighter as he saw the one of all three of us in the playroom. Andy finally went off,"Listen you asshole, i am never giving her up, just because you want her so bad she is mine and i am her's and nothing will tear us apart, so go ahead plaster our faces over town because we don't care, this will only make us stronger as in matter of fact we will do an interview for the local news paper because we aren't afraid or ashamed of who we are and what we do. So just shove everything up your ass and then some because we are together forever, so fuck you and your twisted fantasies go die in a ditch for ravage dogs to feed on you then maybe you will feel bad for what you done but until then it won't happen so bye."

He hangs up the phone, i look at him with surprised eyes and ask him." Do you really wanna do a interview for the newspaper?" He smiles some and nods." Yeah so these ignorant people will get over it and let BDSM be normal in this small town." I smile and say "Okay let me call mom."

I grab my phone and call her she answers on the first ring i didnt even let her have a chance to say hi." Hey mama are you still up for that interview?" i can just hear her smile." Yeah sure and why not come over now i haven't seen you in a few days." i say "Okay im coming home." I smile and tell Andy.

" Lets head over there she wants to see me." He smiled and nodded then he said." But first i need new clothes i got blood all over these from you busting my nose." I smile and say "I warned you what was gonna happen but you didn't listen so its your own fault baby." He smiled and poked my side causing me to jump." Really just really why?" He smiles and answers like he always does." Because i wanted to." I roll my eyes and we walk to his room. I hand him a plain black tee he smiled and said." Nope not that, my band tee." I smile and swap out the shirts; he then smiled and said."Alright let's go."