Chapter 13

When we got out my phone rang, I picked up the phone."Hello?" My mom was on the other line." Leslie, I saw the pictures, of you and Andy." I stood there frozen, not sure what to say, its one thing for my classmates to see it but its a whole different story when it comes to my family.

Andy takes my phone and talks to her, I'm zoned out not really hearing anything, I'm in my own thoughts right now. How is my family going to look me in the eye when all they can see is my naked body being pleased? How am I going to be able to go to family gatherings and I can't keep a conversation? "No, we aren't going to do an interview for the local news paper, I don't care it will just make it worse." Andy's words made me snap back, aggravation in his voice.

I walk over there and hugged him from behind, grabbing the phone ending the call. I made him turn around and I hug him tight, feeling his body relax against mine. I rub his back and kiss his cheek telling him." Its going to be okay, all we gotta do is fight this; fight the mockery, stares, painful remarks and I will be right next to you through it all; I swear." He looks at me, his eyes soft and glazed over, looking like he is going to break down." How did I get so lucky to have you?" I smile and say to him.

" Because you deserve happiness and I am your happiness; I am the one and only person who has ever took the time to understand you, the only person that can see through your mask, the only person who can calm you and help keep your cool, whatever is up there knew you needed me so I'm here for you, forever." He kisses me, tears streaming down his face. When he lets me go, I pull him towards the bed and placing his head on my chest, playing with his hair, we lay there in silence for a minute till he looks at me and says." I love you, Baby Girl; please don't ever leave me." Wrapping his arms around my waist and kisses my chest, I smile and say," I love you too, I swear to you I am never leaving you and I never even thought of it and I won't start now."

Wrapping my arms around him; his phone got a text message, he grabs it and reads it then hands it to me.
Jack: When are you going to give her up, the more you say no the more these pop up everywhere on social media. It was another picture but it was took today when we was in the shower." That sick son of a bitch." I say then I get up, going to the playroom he follows and asks "Baby Girl, what are you doing?" I get in a chair and checked the high corners, I answer." Wireless, digital cameras; that ass clown keeps getting pictures and I'm getting them down before he fucking gets anymore."