Chapter 9

*WARNING VERY DETAILED SEXUAL CONTENT, SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU DONT WANNA READ THIS*

Andy takes me into the playroom, setting me on my feet, I slip out of the trench coat, hunger, lust, and love burning in Andy's eyes. He pushed me up against the wall and started attacking my neck, moans escaping my mouth, he smirks against my neck going to my ear, biting it then whispers." What do you want first?" I shrug my shoulders, him ripping my leather top off from where its clipped magnetically, and taking off my bra then attacking my chest biting, sucking, kissing the one while the other was being squeezed, his thumb and pointer finger teasing my nipple, twisting it; a loud moan came out then I said "Daddy I don't know, its been two months since I have had sex with you, I want you to completely take control."

He stops for a second and says "Oh really now?" I nod and say "Yes Daddy, I want you to completely control me." he smiled, picking me up then throwing me on the grey velvet couch, he smirks then says,"Strip while sitting down then I want you to play with yourself with this." I do as told while he grabs a vibrator, he smirks as he turns seeing me completely naked, putting on max as he was handing it to me he says "I want your pussy sensitive before I fuck your brains out." I nod my head and start playing with myself, as I was pumping it in and out of me moaning "Daddy" he strips completely his hard dick clearly noticeable with him being taller than me, it gives him an advantage he says "Here let me help you." He then leans over me, his member in my face, I put it in my mouth and start sucking, he moans loudly then starts going faster and says "God I have missed that pretty little mouth of yours." I smile and moan, making my teeth scratch him a little, deepthroating pretty fast; he moans and cums dripping the warm, sweet & salty liquid down my throat.

He then stops with the vibrator, pulling it out licking off the juices, putting it aside and pulling out of my mouth, he spins me making me sit up getting on his knees, spreading my legs and lips blowing cold air causing me to moan and squirm. Noticing my reaction he does it again, then starts teasing me, licking the opening swirling his tongue around causing me to grip the couch, then licking from my clit to my ass and back. Sucking and biting my clit, my legs wrapped around his shoulders and put my hand on his head; without warning he slipped two fingers pumping in and out at an inhuman pace, causing me to buck my hips into it me moaning "Oh Daddy." causing him to suck harder and pump faster. I moaned out "I'm cuming." I release all in his mouth and he licks it all making me shiver." Oh looks like someone is sensitive, are you baby girl?"

He asks pinching my clit slightly, I moan out." Yes Daddy, I am." That made him smile and stand up grabbing my hips and pulling me toward him, entering my pussy without warning making me scream "Holy shit, Daddy, yes." He doesn't start slow, he goes hard and fast hitting my G-spot everytime." Daddy go faster, please Daddy." He flips me over so I'm on my hands and knees, grabbing my hair and neck; pulling me closer to him he whispers." Who owns you?" I didn't answer, he lets my neck go pulling my hair, spanking me while fucking me making me scream out my answer." You own me Daddy, you do." He spanks me twice more causing me to moan then he says." And don't you ever forget it baby girl." The room is filled with sounds of pleasure and ecstasy for serval hours then both us cumming at the same time us both in sweat, Andy spoke first." You get better everytime and I don't know how, and you stay tight also something I don't understand." I smile and I say " I stay naturally tight and of course I get better, gotta be above average for you baby." I say as I cuddle him, I yawn some." You ready for bed?" I nod my head, he picks me up and takes me into his room.