Chapter 12

*WARNING ANOTHER SEX CHAPTER*

We pulled up to his house, he got out, opened my door and unbuckled me, brushing my waist. I get out and jump, wrapping my legs around him and grinding; he smirks and says." Girl, your high sex drive is something I will always be surprised about." I smile and say," Well Daddy I can't help it when it comes to you, you turn me on without even trying so when you do it skyrockets."

He smiles and says "Good, so shower or suspension?" I think for a second then I say," Shower, please Daddy." He smiles and takes me to the playroom shower, the shower has suction cup hooks for suspension, leather straps to tie me to the wall, and a chair. We start taking our clothes off, he gets behind me he has one hand around my waist and the other around my neck pulling me against him then whispers lowly in my ear "I don't like anyone touching what is mine, so I'm leaving marks to claim my territory, understand." I moan and say "Yes Daddy, I understand." He bites my neck then says his lips brushing against my skin.

" Good Girl, shower now." I do as told and turn on the shower."Good Girl, now bend over the chair." I bend, he rubs my ass in a circular monition and asks me." Do you want me to spank you?" I nod my head, he pops my right ass cheek causing me to moan." I can't hear your head, Do you want me to spank you yes or no?" He asks rubbing my ass again I answer." Yes Daddy, I do; so badly, I don't wanna be able to sit right for the next week please Daddy." He smirks then pop, pop,pop all his strength behind each one making me moan from how much pleasure im feeling, he asks me." Do you want more?" I shake my head yes and say "Yes Daddy I do."

He makes me bend down farther then unexpectedly he sticks his tongue in my ass and sucking on it,while rubbing my clit with one hand and spanking me with the other making me cum within a minute, he smiles and catches me a moaning mess."Looks like someone is enjoying herself."

I nod my head and say "Yes Daddy, I am." He then put handcuffs on me and hung me on the hooks, wrapping my legs around his waist and fucking me hard and deep, I moan "Oh Daddy, oh Daddy." He starts going faster and bites my chest causing me to scream; he goes faster and harder till we both cum. He smiles then kisses me saying." Lets finish, shall we?" I nod my head in agreement, he uncuffs me and stands me infront of the warm water. He grabs the shampoo and massages it into my scalp sending shivers down my spine from how gentle he is being, he turns me around, leaning my head back, biting and sucking my neck. I lean back up and look at him, he smiles and says/asks me." Baby Girl, you are so beautiful, but you never see it and I want you to but why don't you?" I sigh as he puts conditioner in my hair and say." When you have been put down about your looks, your entire life, it creates a mindset that you don't want but you have because of what they said to you. I didn't really get to me till I was in the third grade and a guy asked me if I was pregnant, I said no; I was made fun of cause how big I looked so it gets to me sometimes still."

I sigh and hang my head, he lifts my head and locks his eyes on mine, tracing my curves with his palms causing me to shiver." Baby Girl, they are wrong about your size. I would rather have a thick girl that I can squeeze without feeling like I'm going to break you, those stick figures have nothing to hold on to, nothing to trace with my hands, nothing to bounce; plus if I done what I do to you, to them they wouldn't last, get bruised easily, begging me to stop cause they are hurting, so I need a curvy, thick girl like you to handle me."

I smiled as he washed off my body gently, when he got to my pussy though he stuck three fingers in me, causing me to jump a little from the unexpected entrance, as he was pumping in and out of me, twisting his wrist while doing it causing me to cum intensely, my legs shaking collapsing against him; he smiles and cleans me up and off then he washes himself.