Chapter 17

Andy lays me on the bed and takes my clothes off slowly, and puts me in something comfortable. He goes into the bathroom and grabs a rag to wash the make up off my face, his voice barely above a whisper."Please don't do that again, I love you to much to lose you. Im so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you like this, to drag you into this." I look at him and say." I'm sorry baby, I didn't know what else to do besides doing what I almost done and you didn't hurt or drag me into anything or anyway okay I love you too." He nods his head and says looking at his phone." I want you to listen to this song closely, okay."

I nod mine as he gets on his side wrapping his arms around me tracing my deep scars and starts singing." The image In your eyes, reflecting the pain that has taken you. I hear it in your voice so ridden with shame from what's healing you." His voice is calming me and i feel tears run down my face." I won't give up so don't give in; you've fallen down but you can rise again. So don't give up, when the demon that's inside you is ready to begin." He sits up and lays my head in his lap and plays with my hair." And it feels like its a battle that you will never win. When youre aching from the fire and begging for your sin, when it feels like there's nothing left inside there is still a reason to fight." I start crying harder because this song shows how much he loves me and how he doesn't want to lose me." Lost in your world of lies, I find it so hard to believe in you, can it be real this time or a part of this game that we're playing through?" I can't believe that someone in this world loves me so much that they watch over me like an angel." I won't give up so don't give in, you've fallen down but you will raise again. I won't give up, when the demon that's inside you is ready to begin and it feels like its a battle that you will never win, when youre aching from the fire and begging for yourself when it feels like there is nothing inside there's still a reason to fight." He looks at me with pleading eyes telling me "please keep fighting for me, I beg you please." and takes my hand kissing it softly while singing the rest he cups my face and sings directly to me so he can see my face." Don't let it take your soul, look at me take control. We're gonna fight this war, this is nothing worth dying for." He pulls me into his lap so my legs are wrapped around him." Are you ready to begin? This is a battle that we are gonna win; when youre aching from the fire and begging for yourself. When you feel like there is nothing left inside there's still a reason to fight." His eyes start to tear up but fighting them back so he can be strong for me which I hate when he does that, cause you can be strong for someone else even at your most vulnerable moments but im not gonna say anything to him right now." When the demon that's inside you is ready to begin and it feels like its a battle that you will never win, when youre aching from the fire and begging for yourself, when you feel like there is nothing left inside there's still a reason to fight." Andy looks me dead in my tear filled eyes and sings the last few lines." Ill be your reason to fight, give you a reason to fight."

By the time the song was over my shirt was soaked I speak my voice barely audible but he understands it." Baby, I love you so much, I can't believe that I found someone like you. What did I do to have someone as sweet as you?" He kisses me deeply then says." Because I love you just as much as you love me, that's how baby..... just please don't do that again." He finally broke down, the tears running down his face like a waterfall. I wipe them away and lay his head on my shoulder, he speaks through sobs." I don't know what I would do if I lost you, I probably would quit breathing myself because you aren't anymore." I kiss his head laying us down, I rub his back; I check the time three A.M I look at him and ask." Do you wanna go to school tomorrow well today technically?" He asks his head no and says." I just wanna lay here with you all day and talk, cuddle, watch TV anything besides me having to leave your side again." I smile at him somberly." Okay well we at least gotta sleep, so goodnight I will be right here when you wake up." I kiss him before I fell asleep with him in my arms.