"Are we there yet?" She rested on the grassy ground.

"We aren't even halfway Mabel" I sighed.

"I can't take this anymore, I'm tired" she exaggerated, I could tell she was referring to something, and I soon found out what as Dipper groaned and went to her, picking her up on his back. She cheered.

"Yay! Piggy back ride!" She seemed really happy and Dipper walked beside me again.

"Let's go" he told me and I nodded, mentally praising him for his guts.

However, later as we reached halfway of the total way, Dipper collapsed. Mabel, who was asleep, woke up and collided to a tree with a shriek. I yelped in surprise and ran to his side.

"Dipper! You okay?!" I shook him, but to no avail. I checked his pulse, thankfully, he was just unconscious. I sighed in relief.

"We will be taking a break for a few hours" I looked at the sky "or for tonight..."

"Give me your bag, I'll set up all the things" Liz said and I handed her my bag. She took Dipper's, Mabel's and her own and began pulling out things father packed. I stood up and circled the area. With a sigh, I looked at Sune and she jumped off my shoulder.

Having the same direction as me, I raised my hands as a small bubble appeared in them, the bubble grew until it became a forcefield surrounding the area that we will be camping in. I sighed in relief, wiping my forehead. Sune looked at me spindly and we returned to our camp that was already set up, thanks to Liz and Oni. Dipper was in a sleeping bag, resting peacefully. He looked cute.

I turned to Liz and Mabel, Mabel seemed a bit guilty. I sat down beside her.

"Chill Mabel, its fine" I smiled at her and she looked at me. Then looked down.

"I didn't knew he won't tell me he was tired.... He was trying to impress you" she sighed. I patted the top of her head, ignoring the small flutter my heart made.

"Its fine alright, he's okay" I told her.

"But our trip...." she sighed sadly.

"You're being so depressed right now, its unlike you, and we would've taken a stop soon, so it's okay too" I smiled big and she lightened up and flicked her forehead.

"You're right, you're so silly Mabel, you are to be happy go lucky" she giggled at herself and I snickered.

"Sister, I suppose we should sleep early, so that we can wake up early and continue further ahead" Liz looked at me, holding out food for us.

"Someone with brain" Sune went to eat herself to avoid my glare as I started eating aggressively. Liz sweatdropped.

Soon, they had gotten to sleep, I was just lying down in my sleeping bag, staring at the stars.

"Its kind of stupid" Sune suddenly spoke.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow.

"Him trying to impress by overlooking his own limits, its stupid" Sune said.

"Well, it was pretty stupid, but nice of him to at least try, unlike someone else" I turned my head to the side, away from Sune.

"Ok! What do you mean?!" Sune snapped at me.

"Nothing" I turned my head again to stare at the stars. She paused and turned her to the stars as well.

"Well, we are already bonded, so I do not think there is any need for me to do anything more for you than I already do" she said stubbornly.

"I know" I yawned.