Volume 6 Epilogue

Start from the beginning

"Mystogen, who is this?" Titan asks looking at the two.

"This bastard traitor killed Cayde!" Mystogen says.

"You mean that new Vanguard Hunter?" 

"For you maybe but for me, he was my mentor and the Hunter Vanguard,"

"He said you would be able to find the signal of Light," Uldren says still calm.

Mystogen's eyes squinted, "Who?"

A ghost appeared beside him, and the three were taken back by this mostly Mystogen.

"Y-You're a Guardian..." Mystogen says slowly lowering Ace, not knowing what to do now, Summer looked on in worry.

"I was sent here by Zavala to bring you back to the Tower," Uldren says as the two guardian's Ghost looked at each other.

Mystogen didn't speak for a moment, "I'm not going back,"

"I was stated-"

"I don't care, I'm here until I finish what I started,"

Uldren and his ghost looked at each other for a moment, "Then we will come with you until your mission is complete,"

"Oh no, hell no, you're not coming," Mystogen says.

"Mystogen may I talk to you for a moment," Titan says and the two walk away from the others.

"What?"

"He's coming with us," Titan says crossing his arms.

"No, that bastard isn't coming with us, I would rather work with the Grimm then with him," Mystogen says furious about what Titan was saying.

"Look. I. Don't. Care. He may have killed Cayde but it's better to have another Guardian and have a better chance to defeat Salem. So suck it up buttercup! You're going to have to figure out how to live with him for the time being until this is over!" Titan says placing the tip of his index finger on Mystogen's chest.

Mystogen stood there for a moment thinking, "Agh! Fine, but don't think I'll work nicely with him, and don't be shocked if I cause him his first death," 

"Good, now come on we need to get with the others," Titan says, the two walks to the others and he looks at Uldren, "You need to stow your ship somewhere, we already have someone waiting for us,"

Uldren looks at his ghost which his ghost nods and disappears, the ship engines start and the ship takes off. 

"Alright let's get going," Mystogen says as he begins to walk away which the others follow.

~Timeskip by Uldren meeting the others~

The four make it to the cliffside and see the ship landed on it as Ruby sat on the entryway of the airship. She saw the four come which she jumped up and waved them over.