Chapter 2 -The Journey To Mistral-

~Third Person POV~

The Schnee Mansion, this is where Weiss Schnee was taken to after the Fall of Beacon. As she walks down the corridors of white and blue, you can hear the tapping of her feet. She then goes down a corridor which a voice speaks up in front of her.

"Good afternoon, sister," When she looked at the person she saw her brother, Whitley Schnee.

He bowed slightly, "A pleasure to see you out of your room for a change,"

"Hello, Whitley," Weiss said walking around her brother and turning towards him, "You're in a cheery mood today,"

"Klein made crêpes for breakfast," He said in a cheerful voice.

"What do you want?" Weiss asked.

"I heard father shouting with someone in his study earlier," He said.

"Mother?" She asked.

"No, she's already drinking in the garden, I think it was a man," He said, "I just wanted to warn you, I heard he had asked to speak with you,"

"I'll be fine," She said, her eyes facing to the floor.

"I know you will," Whitley said, Weiss looked at her brother, "You're strong, like Winter,"

Weiss looked at him slightly shocked, "You never liked Winter,"

"True. But you can't deny her resolve," He said.

"You... seem different," Weiss said.

"And you've been gone, I'll have you know I didn't stop growing while you were away at Beacon," He said, he turned away from Weiss and started to walk away, "Anyway, good luck with father,"

Weiss looked him walking away, "Thank you,"

Coming from the door which leads to Weiss' father's study shouting could be heard from the other side, "I'm not talking about the good of my company, I'm talking about the good of Atlas! Our entire kingdom!"

Weiss slowly opened the door, Ironwood could be heard, "That is a load of garbage and you know it,"

"I beg your pardon!?" A man said this man was Jacques Schnee, Weiss' father and the owner of the Schnee Dust Company.