Chapter 11 -A Story Unfolds-

Mystogen's POV

 Few Hours before Argus Limited

We sat in the living room of the house we were staying in, packing for the trip ahead. While the others were getting ready I cleaned my firearms, kept track of my ammo supply, and sharpened Penny's blade. Summer sat next to Ruby, Red was like a copy of Summer.

"We need to take the Relic to Atlas?" Ruby asks.

"That's what Oz said," Qrow says, we looked at Weiss.

"You've got to be joking," Weiss says not exactly happy about this.

"I mean, bright side, we finally get out of this house!" Nora says which Weiss sighs.

"Well trust me, I'm not crazy about it either. And without the Spring Maiden here to seal the Relic back in its Vault, it's our best option," Qrow says.

"Atlas may be the safest kingdom we have at the moment, but their borders are closed. General Ironwood called everyone back," Ren notes.

"Not everyone," I say, placing bullets into cases.

"The city of Argus is a ways north of us and it's the primary trading port between Anima and Solitas. They've got the largest Atlas military base outside the kingdom. There's no way they'd leave it abandoned, and if we play our cards right, I think there's a good chance we could convince them to escort us straight to Ironwood," Qrow explains.

"I mean, we do have the missing Heiress to the Schnee Dust Company," Blake says.

"Ex-Heiress actually," Weiss corrects.

"True, true. But if there's a chance of reward money, I say we go for it," Yang says winking.

"Ugh..." Weiss rolls her eyes.

"Hopefully the first option will suffice," Oscar walks in, which appears to have given the controls to Oz.

"Glad to see you're feeling better," Qrow says.

"Likewise, and while I'm sure we could all use more time to recover, I'm afraid time is of the essence," Ozpin says.

"Right, as long as that thing's out in the open, its power could fall into the wrong hands," Blake says.

"Speaking of, what does it do exactly? Qrow or Mystogen never really told us," Jaune says.

We look at Oz, who turns around to face them, "Of course," He detaches the Relic from his hip, "The Relic of Knowledge has a wonderful and incredibly dangerous ability," The Relic grow into its original size, "Its user can ask any question, and the lamp will provide an answer," He places the relic down, and it floats on the table.

Ren was in awe, "Intriguing,"

"That's incredible," Blake says.

"Indeed. However, it's not without drawbacks. The lamp cannot tell of events that have yet to happen, and it will only answer three questions every one hundred years," Ozpin explains.

"Well, I guess that's not so bad. Adds a lot of pressure though," Yang says.

"It'll be fine, hopefully," I say sheathing Penny's blade.

"Thanks for the comfort Myst," Yang says jokingly.

"No problem,"

"Then let's put it to a vote! What should we ask first? Oh! Can we ask for more questions? CAN WE ASK FOR MORE QUESTIONS!?" Nora says with an insane face.

Ren facepalms, "They're not wishes,"

Ozpin chuckles, "I'm afraid you won't be able to ask it anything at the moment," Nora grunts in frustration, "The questions were used before I sealed it away,"