Volume 6 Epilogue

Mystogen looks at his Scroll, it has a session of text between him and Ruby:

Mystogen: Change of plans, Ghost found something that we need to investigate. Just wait for us, shouldn't take us long.

Ruby: Okay, we'll be at the cliffside. Be careful!

Mystogen: No promises.

Ruby: :I

Mystogen chuckles at Ruby's reaction before placing the Scroll back in his pocket, "How much further Ghost?"

"We're getting there," Ghost responds.

"Let's just hope it's something that can help us," Sienna says.

"It might be another Light-bearer," Titan says.

"I have my doubts," Mystogen says.

As they make it to the area of the signal, there was something waiting for them. A landed ship. It wasn't from Atlas, nor from Vale, no it was an Awoken ship, the Reef Born Awoken ships. It looked to be heavily modified but still kept the shape of the original.

Ghost scanned it, "Yep, it's running off Glimmer and is from Earth,"

"Then who the hell jumped here without crashing?" Mystogen asks.

Footsteps were heard coming behind them, "You must be Mystogen,"

The three turn around to see him.

Location: Earth, The Last City's Tower

In the tower, the two Vanguard Guardians were at a disagreement.

"We have no choice Ikora, we must let him go," Zavala says.

Ikroa slams her hands on the table, "We are talking about the same man that had killed our fireteam member, our friend!"

"He's one of us now, and Miss. Holliday has told us his ship is able to withstand that kind of jump," Zavala says, "I know the hurt he had brought, if we didn't need him for this mission then I would have him exiled from the City. But I would have him go there and retrieve Mystogen, we don't need Cayde's student left for dead,"

Ikora huffs in irritation, "We both know what will happen if Mystogen sees him again,"

Zavala nods, "Yes I know,"

Ikroa lets out a sigh, "I guess it is settled then. I will need to contact Osiris for the coordinates of Remnant as Mystogen's ghost named it in his report,"

Zavala nods and Ikora walks out of the room, "You may come in now,"

The same hooded figure walked in, "I see she has something against me, I had killed your fireteam member?"

"The one you're going to rescue has the same grudge as she does. Mystogen was a friend and a student to Cayde, the one you had killed in your past life," Zavala says, "If you're going to find and meet Mystogen, then you need to remember what had happened, Uldren,"

Location: Remnant, Outskirts of Argus

Mystogen aimed Ace at Uldren, "How are you alive!?"

"If you let me explain I can-" Uldren says calmly.

"Oh, you got a lot of explaining to do you son of a bitch!" Mystogen says venom and pure hatred was heard through every word he spoke, "And you better be a damn good one, because I will shoot you on the spot in ten seconds!" He pulls the hammer of Ace back causing it to click into place.