Chapter 7 -Unexpected Yet A Grateful Reunion-

Third Person POV

At Mistral, Mystogen sat on the floor legs crossed and what looked to be meditating. Ghost looked at his Guardian and Summer paced around Mystogen her cloak swaying slightly at every step, she eyed Mystogen, "Now, again I want you to concentrate on creating a type of barrier around your body,"

Mystogen did as he was instructed, Summer continued, "Think only of that and continue that concentration, let your mind become blank and only have that barrier in your mind," Mystogen did just that, slowly a faint light appeared around his body, the color of it was White with the mixture of red they were not combining but they just coexisted. His Aura became brighter but then flickered and dissipated.

Mystogen relaxed and lets out a sigh, "How close was I?"

"You were close as the looks of it," Ghost answered.

"I gotta admit, I would have thought this would take longer to get to this level," Summer said.

Mystogen looked at her, "What, you doubted me?"

"W-What no- no I didn't- I just- I," Summer fumbled her words which her face slowly became red from this.

Mystogen chuckled, "I'm just playing with you Summer, I can see how this whole aura business is hard to do,"

"Why you've grown exponentially is because guardians are able to adapt quickly and catch on to things quickly as well," Ghost said, "Another factor of this is you don't need rest or you don't get tired as many do, hence why you've been doing this since last night,"      

"And anyway, you activating your Aura will become second nature,"  Summer said.

Mystogen got up from his position and sat at the edge of his bed, "One thing I don't fully get is why I need to unlock this Aura anyways,"

"Were you actually listening to anything I was saying on the bullhead when we first got here?" Ghost said, "If you want to use your's or as you say Miss Rose's Semblance you need to unlock the Aura,"

"Right, right," Mystogen said.

"I mean you're close, the bad thing is you use the Aura while everyone is watching would being some suspicion," Summer, "Which makes it slightly harder,"

"How's that?" Mystogen asked.

"Well, spars are a great way of training the mindset to activate your Aura," Summer said.

"Eh, at least we're close," Mystogen said shrugging.

"Very much true," Ghost said.

"Yep!" Summer said cheerfully. 

They then hear something shatter in the living room which catches the three's attention. They look at each other before Mystogen quickly got up grabbing the Ace of Spades and rushing into the living room. Before he entered he suddenly stopped in his tracks. He saw Ruby, hugging two people that he thought might have taken longer for him to see again, Weiss and Yang. The three broke their hug.

"Looked who finally showed up," Mystogen said causing them to look at him.

"Myst?" Yang said.

Mystogen walked up to the two and looked at them, "In the flesh, well in the metal I guess,"

"It's good to see you Gunslinger," Yang said.

"Good to see you as well Firecracker," Mystogen said and he set his eyes on Weiss, "It's good to see ya as well, Snow White?"

"Fine as always," Weiss said.

"How about we catch up over some dinner?" Ren said.

"Finally!" Nora said joyously.