Chapter 18 -The Plan-

Taken's POV

The Land of Darkness, a very simple name but fitting for it, this was once the home to the God of Darkness before they had left this world. It was quiet and peaceful for what it was if you don't consider the making of Grimm, I sat on the edge of the roof looking over the area. Footsteps neared me which I knew exactly who they were.

"Sienna, I see you finally step out of the Ascendant Realm," I say still looking out.

"Well, it looked to be the time to finally come out," She says walking to my side, "You've been awfully quiet as of late,"

"I surprised you noticed this since we only have known each other for a short while," I say, "Yes, I'm not this quite, but I'm contemplating something,"

"And that is?" She asks.

"A question, a question of abandoning Salem's ways. I've beginning to notice that she'll throw you away when you aren't useful to her anymore," I say now setting my eyes on Sienna.

"You believe this will happen to you?" She asks.

"Only a matter of time. She may have brought me back with the Darkness from my world but she wants to use me. Control me, make me bow down to her. And now that I have brought you back, she will try to do the same to you," I say.

"I'm in debt to you," She says.

"Doesn't mean you have to be by my side," I say, "Salem want to use us as a pawn in her game of chess against Ozpin, which I am no pawn. I will not bow down to no one,"

"So what do you suggest?" She asks.

"I believe we need to pay Mystogen a visit," 

Third Person POV

In Argus, Mystogen sat on the roof talking about his time as a Guardian to Summer until his Scroll began to ring.

Mystogen takes it out and it looks to be Ruby calling, he picks up, "Hey, what's up Red?"

"Mystogen we can't find Oscar anywhere," Ruby says.

"What? He just up and left?" 

"Me and the rest of RWBY are going to find Uncle Qrow. Jaune and the others are looking for Oscar, could you help-"

"Look for the Farm Boy? Sure," 

"Thanks, Mystogen!"

"No problem,"

"Meet you up at the house," Ruby says before hanging up.

"Oscar's missing?" Ghost says.

"It sounds like it," Mystogen says standing up.

"I hope he's okay," Summer says.

"I'm sure he's fine," Mystogen says.

"I'm talking about mentally Myst," Summer says, "That argument,"

"Right. He's a tough kid, I'm not that worried about him," 

Mystogen leaped off the edge and doubled jumped near the ground slowing him down which he landed softly. After a while of searching, Ghost suggests looking back at Saphron's house to see he had gone back there. Mystogen walked up the steps of the house and knocked on the door. No response. He knocked again. . . no response.

"I guess I was wrong," Ghost says.

"We'll just keep looking around," Mystogen says.

"I'm sure he'll pop up somewhere!" Summer says enthusiastically.