Chapter 5 -The Wonderful Wizard Of Oz Returns-

Taken's POV

After my little scouting mission, I made my way to Menagerie an island given to the Faunus for them to build a home there. I flew near the edge of the island careful to not alert anyone of my presence, I flew in an alley landing and looking around making sure I wasn't spotted. I knelt down and a blight formed around me and I slowly became more human-like. The blight soon disappeared and I looked at a shattered mirror looking at myself. My skin was pale just like Salem, scars were on my face showing the shots and cuts from battles, black hair, my eyes were grey, I wore a black trench coat which my wings protruded out of them still giving off the black mist, black military pants, and black shoes. Everything was black which was something I slightly disliked but I didn't question. I took the streets while people gave me looks which I paid no mind to, I made to a large building and opened the large wooden doors and saw someone I knew, Hazel Rainart.

He turned towards me, "What are you doing here?"

"Can't I drop by and say hello to the White Fang's High Leader?" I said standing beside him.

"You being here may cause an uproar," He said.

I spread my wings showing him, "I have wings, the only thing I would bring is the question as to why a Faunus is working for humans," Which I got a grunt in response

"Hazel!" Adam shouted from the other side of the doors.

Hazel pushes the doors open and we enter a large room with the High Leader Sienna Khan sitting at her throne, "Took you long enough,"

Adam looked at me, "What are you doing here?"

"Sorry for coming unannounced," I simply said.

Sienna rises from her seat and her guards point their spears towards us, she spoke, "What is this?!"

"Apologies. We don't aim to cause any trouble," Hazel said.

"You've brought a human to this location?" She said and then she looked at me slightly angered, "And why would a Faunus work for the human,"

"Look I'm here on my own but I'm with the human, you should hear what he has to say," I said stuffing my hands into the trench coat pockets.

"This is grounds for execution!" She yelled.

"Ma'am, please. Nobody needs to die today," Hazel said kneeling which I did as well, "We're just asking for your time,"

"The longer the both of you stay here, the less of a chance both of you have of leaving alive," Sienna said.

"We'll take those chances, if you don't mind," Hazel said. Sienna sits back down, her guards lower their spears and Hazel and I rise again.

"You don't like us. You have no reason to like us. But you don't have to like us to get the results you want," Hazel said.

"I'm starting to doubt either of you fully comprehend what it is that I want. I want humanity to fear the Faunus, to know that we demand respect! I do not want to start a war with the humans that we cannot win!" She said.

"That's where you're wrong," Adam said which we focused on him as he advances toward Sienna, "We can win a war against the humans. Not only because we have the support of their master, but because the Faunus are the dominant species of this planet. We're better than humans. We have everything humans have and more. Humans shouldn't just fear the Faunus, they should serve the Faunus,"

"I've had enough of this conversation for tonight. Guards, take them away," Sienna ordered but they remained stationary.

"I don't like where this is going," I whispered to Hazel.