No Means No (unedited)

Brianna & RayRay Imagine

Bri: Ray Please!

Ray: No Bri! Damn give me a break.

You and Ray were fighting cause you wanted some dick and he wanted a break from it. You really don't see what the problem was He'd never turned it down before.

Bri: Ugh! why not?

Ray: Its been a long day Ma. I just wanna rest. Can I at least do that?

You rolled your eyes and stomped off.

Bri: Fine!

You went upstairs and Got in the shower tryna think about anything else but That! But it kept creeping back into your mind! UGHH You wanted it so bad. Its been like 2 days. You Washed yourself then got out rapping the towel around you you came out the bathroom to see Ray laying in bed scrolling on his phone you scuffed and went to put on one of his long t-shirts. Once you did that you laid down. After a minute of scrolling and typing he set his phone down and rapped his arms around you.

Ray: Alright goodnight bae.

Bri: mhmmm

Ray: what's wrong?

You said nothing so he just laid back so You decided to try again. You Pressed Your back side against his front and heard him grunt. You put your hands behind you rubbing his v line going lower.

Ray: Bri. Not tonight ma Alright.

Bri: Huff! please Ray. I need you.

Ray: Bri.

You cut him off by kissing his Neck Tongue and all sucking nibbling tryna turn him on.

Ray: Bae stop.

He moaned. You kept going trailing your hand down his ripped and tatted body down to his draw's. Ray then slapped your hands away.

Ray: Brianna Stop! No means No.

You were tired of this cat and mouse game And You were Sexually frustrated.

Bri: You No what.

You got up snatching the covers.

Bri: Fine! I'm sleeping down stairs. Somebody else must got yo attention!

You stomped downstairs and Huffed. You weren't use to not getting your way. He ALWAYS gave in. You laid back on the couch and stared at the ceiling for a minute and decided to do some you hardly ever had to do. You rubbed yourself through the lace panties you had on and gasped. (>__>).... You Then slid your hand inside your panties and Rubbed down your slit thinking bout ray the whole time. You Rubbed around your Entrance and Moaned lowly. Then You stuck one finger in and Screeched. You began pumping sometimes moaning Ray's name. Then You felt the weight of Someone else on top of you and looked up Knowing exactly who it was.

Ray: Shhhh Daddies Here Baby.

He said Before kissing Your neck

Bri: No Get off of me.

He ignored you and still kissed your neck Slowly making his way down. You tried to push his head away but you didn't succeed.

Ray: All this pushing away shit is gone piss me off.  Im not stopping and your not strong enough to make me. I thought you wanted it.

He said kissing your panty line you. You didnt know what to do. You didn't wanna push away because you didn't wanna upset ray. And you didn't wanna stay still because you were still mad. Rays tongue slid down your slit knocking you out of your train of thought. You gasped. He did that a couple more times teasing you.

Bri: Baby stop teasing.

You said with a heavy breath. He quickly dipped his tongue inside swirling around your clit. You moaned loudly And arched your back. He continued travel through your honey pot until he hit a soft spot you quickly grabbed his head.

Bri: Uh! Right there.

Ray: Right here?

He asked Licking sucking and nibbling furiously.  You screamed and moaned.

Bri: mmmm Yes baby right there.  Then suddenly your body jerked and you could feel yourself about to climax when he stopped. You whimpered.

Bri: W-why'd you st-

Ray- shhhhhh Just lay back and let daddy do everything okay.

You nodded still trying to catch your breath. He came up and layed back and smirked at you.

Ray: Up here ma.

You sat on his lower stomach and he chuckled.  He grabbed your waist and slid you up higher.

Ray: Go up there.

You finally got it and climed up to his mouth. He grabbed your hips and set you down slowly your mouth fell open and your breath got heavy, You moved your hips trying to lead his tongue back y

To that spot. Once he hit it Your hole body flinched. He sucked on it driving you crazy.

Bri: Baby I Cant take it.

You tried to hop up but he gripped your hips tighter. You felt your climax approaching once again and your legs began to shake he licked faster now knowing what was happening. Your climax hit and your whole body shook uncontrollabley. Ray flipped you over quickly and kissed you. You kissed back trying to also catch your breath.

Ray: can't keep up ma?

You didn't say anything just laid there. He grabbed your hand and put it on his rock hard member and your eyes got big.

Bri: Baby I can't. Im tired. Its to much.

He ignored your objections and Rubbed his member up and down your slit. You moaned.

Bri: Please ray. Not tonight.

You Said no but your body language said otherwise.  He circled his Thing around your clit making your body jerk. He poked at your entrance teasing you. Pushing in and coming back out. You got kinda restless and He went all the way in.

Bri: Shit ray!

He began to stroke slowly while grunting. He lifted one leg over his shoulder and sped up.

Bri: Uhnn, Ray! I ca- cant!

Ray: You wanted it. You got it. Now take it.!

He began drilling you.

Bri: ah! Mmmm Fuck! Uhn- Uhhhh! Mmm- ah!

Your moans studdered. He continued this quick pace going in every direction searchibg for your spot.

Bri: Fuck! Right there baby!

You said squeezing your legs around him keeping him in that spot. He hit it with so much force repeatedly.

Bri: Im about to. I think Im gonna.

Ray: Hold it!

Bri: But.

Ray: Brianna!  Hold it or I swear I wont fuck you for a month.

Bri: O-okayyyy.

He continued hitting your spot until you felt him jerk inside of you. His breathing got uneven.

Ray: Go.

Yall both came together.  He fell on the side of you breathing heavly. Yall wrapped up together. Your sticky body's glistening.

Your eyes opened and you lifted up. You pulled your hands outta your pants and Huffed. You whipped the sweat off of your forehead and layed back. It felt so real. You thought.

"That was so fucking sexy"

You looked over to see ray sitting across from you.