Playing Number Two

Katelyn and Prince Imagine

You sat in the car sitting outside of Prince and his wife's home. It was about 10 o'clock. And it was raining hard as fuck. Ralphy She Can't take it played through the speakers speaking to you in a way. When you had first met Prince You were a Student by day stripper by night at King Of  Diamonds , You had to get through school some how. You met prince one night at the club and was immediately intrigued by him. His whole demeanor screamed Boss. Y'all chatted each other up and Eventually took the party else where. Then it started becoming a regular thing.

"Iont Want your feelings to start getting involved. So We gotta talk" Prince said sitting across from you at a not so fancy restaurant. You nodded.

"Talk" you said tilting your head sipping your lemonade.

"I gotta Girl" he said plainly no emotion in his voice or eyes.

"You gotta girl? What you mean" you said scooting back crossing your arms.

"Exactly what I said. I'm telling you now though. You can continue doing what we doing , or walk away." He shrugged. But you already kinda felt something for him.

"What Exactly are we doing?" You asked much attitude in your voice.

"Having Fun" he said Leaning up looking into your eyes.

So Of course you stayed , hiding the love you felt getting stronger for him everyday. Up until today. You couldn't take it anymore. You loved him. You wanted to be with him , Not His Side piece. You sat in your car tears burning your eyes you looked down at your attire , some black PINK shorts and a Black PINK sports bra your hair in a sloppy floppy bun. It was the middle of August. Once you saw His wife walk outside in her nurse attire and step into her Mercedes Benz. You turned your car off. She backed out shooting up the street. You wipped your tears and Jumped out the car walking up toward their home. The home he shared with Her .

You took a deep shaky breath and knocked , waiting a minute. Which felt like hours. Until he finally opened the door topless with some basketball shorts on that hung dangerously low showing his V.

Prince: Katelyn?

You sniffed standing there with your arms crossed.

Prince: What you doing here ?

He asked leaning on the door frame.

Katelyn: Can I come in?

Even Though YOU knew it was disrespectful to enter the home she laid her head at you ain't care , And of course prince didn't. He nodded moving aside.

You walked in standing on the side of the couch arms crossed. He walked up looking up and down at your body licking his lips.

Prince: Wassup?

Katelyn: I-I can't do this any more.

You said barely able to speak. All the confidence you once had disappearing. He looked so goood. He stepped closer licking his lips putting his mouth by your ear.

Prince: Can't do what anymore K

You shivered , The things this man can do without touching you.

Katelyn: I love you Prince.

Prince: I love you too.

He hugged you trailing his hand down your waist gripping your ass. You moaned .

Katelyn: No.

You pushed away backing up.

Katelyn: Its not fair. She gets the house , she gets the car , She gets the ring , SHE GETS THE TITLE.