Sex In The Air

Princeton Imagine

"Thank You For Choosing Madison airline Please Fasten your seatbelt and prepare for take off." you heard The lady announce over the intercome And automatically started breathing hard. you had never been on a airplane ever since 9/11 you said you'd never ride one.

Princeton: Calm down bae It's not that bad. Towards the end you'll like it.

you just rolled your eyes And looked everywhere but out the window. Then the plane started Speeding real fast then lifted. you shut your eyes tight and grabbed princes hand.

prince: (laughing) Baby Girl Calm down.

Yn: I cant! You calm down.

Prince: *laughs*

Yn: Glad you think this is funny Jacob.

prince: babe Calm down get some rest it'll be over before you know it.

yn: Nooo. I cant rest! I'm scared.

Prince: *Yawning* Bae just shut your eye's.

And A few minutes later prince was sound asleep. Leaving you to be afraid. "Ouee He so fucking irritating!" you sat there and jumped every time you heard a sound. you couldn't sleep. So you decided to mess w/ prince. you started Tracing his hair line lightly. Then His eye braws. He fidgeted a bit and you paused once he Ceased his movement you continued to pick w/ him. you traced his lips and kissed them softly. You continued to peck them while Running you hands down his chest Then Under his shirt. He Began to shift again making you pause Then Soon start back up. You Took it up a notch by slowly gliding your hands in his pants When suddenly His hand Caught your hand.

Prince: Yn, Whatchu doing Baby?

He asked w/ his eyed still closed. You Giggled not answering him.

Prince: Why you wanna play ma?

Yn: Who's playing?

Prince: Bae. I'm tired.

Yn: But I'm scared! I Need something to take my mind off it!

You Huffed.

Prince: Ma I promise once we land I'll take care of you. please just let me get some rest.

You Rolled your eye's and crossed your arm's.

Yn: Fine. Whatever.

20 minutes later.

You were still up tossing and turning But This time you had an attitude.

Prince: Damn You still up?

You Didn't even look at him You just scuffed.

Prince: You still scared?

You crossed your arms and Looked away.

Prince: Babe.

................

Prince: Yn.

................

You Looked everywhere but at him. You were really upset. But see this didn't all start here. He been wanting "Rest" for a minute now. He's been working a lot which means Your Needs aren't important right now. Suddenly You Feel Princes hand Pull your face towards him and kiss you Hard but gentle. Slow and Passionate. Then he slowly slipped his hands down your pants and traced your lips through your panties making your breath become heavy throughout the kiss. He slid his hand inside your panties tracing your slit feeling Your wetness.

Prince: Damn Ma. Daddy been holding out huh?

You ain't answer you just moaned in his ear telling him all that you wanted to say. He chuckled. and dipped his finger inside Rubbing your clit making you moan real loud and he stopped.

Prince: You gotta be quiet Bae.

He then rubbed across your whole (I ain't kno what to call it Lil babies) making you squirm. He smirked and pushed one finger inside. You gasped. He stroked slowly And You gasped repeatedly trying not to moan.

Yn: Faster. Faster.

Prince: No.

Yn: mmmm. Please.

Prince: Uhn uh.

He kept going slow And you grabbed his hand trying to push it in deeper. He Stopped.

Prince: Stop.

You listened Hesitantly. He moved forward and Lightly kissed your neck adding a Lil bit of tongue. Then started full blown making out with your neck. Sucking. Nibbling. Driving you crazy. He added another finger.

Yn: Ahh. Baby!

Prince: Shhhh.

He said on your neck.

Yn: Faster.

He Finally listened and Sped up while rubbing your clit w/ his thumb.

Yn: Papi.

Prince: *whispering* Mami.

He Kept up the pace and You moaned louder and louder no longer caring where you where.

Yn: Ugh. Fuck! Pr- Princeton. I think I'm. I think I- I'm Cummingggg.

and with that You Came. For the first time in like a month. You layed back now feeling tired.

Prince: *whispering* Daddy will take care of you later. And not my fingers either. I'll Go as fast as you want. As hard as you want. any way you want. And As Long as you want. I'm sorry I neglected you ma.

he rubbed your Kitty.

Prince: You Too.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Just A Lil sum sum. I'm sorry I held out on y'all! I'm back though. This was just A Lil Something to Get y'all attention. Hope y'all like.